Reviews (657)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to run various promotions, including BOGO and quantity breaks, and its seamless integration with Shopify themes. Its intuitive interface is praised for boosting conversions. The customer support team is highly commended for their exceptional service, particularly in resolving compatibility issues with third-party checkouts and other apps. The app's pricing is deemed reasonable for its features, and the developers are responsive to feedback, often implementing new features based on merchant requests.

November 4, 2015

Nice App and has potential, got quite excited until installed, I then noticed its mainly for POS

Whtshirtmakers Com
26 minutes using the app
July 12, 2019

Careful - changes code and messes with theme, even after uninstall. The changes are revertable but it took some time.

GoodBake
Germany
9 minutes using the app
Orbit replied July 15, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you've had trouble removing the code from our app. Our support team would be happy to remove the code for you to save you some time. We've sent you an email with more information.

December 4, 2021

The app damaged my theme and there's no customer service. end up paying for a developer to fix the code.
DO NOT USE

theledtailor
2 minutes using the app
Orbit replied December 4, 2021

It looks like we didn't receive an email from you about this damaged theme, so I've sent you a new email to address your concerns. Please reply to me ASAP so we can sort this out together! - Emily, Support Lead

November 24, 2017

Support was awesome for the minor theme issue I had. This makes life so much easier and I wish I had found this 5 months ago before dealing with the constant hassles of the Bold QB app.

Super easy and quick to use.

The Purple Puddle Prod
June 25, 2018

Awesome app for creating any sort of promotion you need!!! :-)

Strangest Things
February 21, 2020

This app is incredibly powerful for promotion and discounts. We had some minor tweaks about the layout and style and the support team was quick to respond to our inquiries and applied the changes seamlessly. I would recommend this app for anyone who is looking to add more sales to their store!

Darlings Jewelry
May 7, 2024

Australian Natural Drinks Co.
Almost 3 years using the app