Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app with 9 promotion types like BOGO, bundle, & more!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Trollbeads Italia

Location Italy

app really appreciated, great customer service, specially Alex, quick and effective, I can reccomand this service to all ecommerce owner

December 1, 2022

Thank you so much!! I will pass this along to Alex :) - Emily, Head of Support

beekeepinguk

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent support team, fast response and detailed solutions when other apps were causing problems to our site. Highly recommend.

November 30, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing, I really appreciate it!! - Emily, Head of Support

Folkster

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app does a great job, it's very easy to set up and the support is very reactive. They even did some custom jobs for our shop to make it work with our lazyload app. Recommend!

November 29, 2022

I'm really glad to hear this! - Emily, Head of Support

Akinz

I used this app after Shopify's discounts weren't working the way they are supposed to. installed and had 1 tweak I needed fixed. Support helped me within 5 minutes of contacting them on chat.

November 28, 2022

Hi! Thank you so much for this review! I'm glad we were able to help you so promptly during BFCM :) - Emily, Head of Support

Sportspower Bundaberg

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

awesome, the support are very helpful here, they fixed our problem with regards discount doesn't show up in the floating cart thanks.

November 23, 2022

So happy to hear this, thank you for sharing! - Emily, Head of Support

Naira Cake Supplies

Time spent using app Over 2 years

While not perfect, this is one of the best apps for going over and beyond what Shopify natively allows. We are able to create multiple discounts, bundles and more. Support is also excellent.

November 23, 2022

I'm glad to hear it's been working for you so far. Thanks for sharing! - Emily, Head of Support

ThePicklrShop

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app so far. Ran into a couple confusing things (due to the way I wanted to set up our discounts) and Support was very quick to help me get them resolved. No complaints so far, Thanks!

November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate it!! - Emily, Head of Support

Berwyn Betty's Bath & Body Shop

We installed the application to perform volume discounts on collections of products. Unfortunately, it worked sometimes and did not work other times. This resulted in us having to refund customers the discount amount and also pay for shipping since the absence of the discount caused free shipping to be reached incorrectly. We reached out to support since it says Sunday 7AM - 5PM PT and regrettably there was no response. We have disabled the app for now and found another app that works as needed. We really think the product has potential but the inconsistency puts our revenue stream and customer experience at too great of risk to continue. Finally, we were using one of the generic Shopify themes that has not been customized so that should not have introduced any issues.

November 13, 2022

Hi - we are available 7am to 5pm PST on Sundays but we also have a massive volume of tickets during the BFCM season. We appreciate your patience and understanding during a busy holiday season for everyone. I've sent you a message to get this sorted out - please have a look and respond to me ASAP. Thanks! - Emily, Head of Support

Perlimpinpin

Time spent using app Over 4 years

L'incontournable pour toutes formes de rabais sur notre plateforme ! Facile à utiliser et support rapide.

November 10, 2022

Merci pour le partage! - Emily, Head of Support

TheoryWear

Great app. Awesome and simple functionality. Had an issue with cart drawer functionality which the Orbit team was able to fix for me. Only works on certain theme cart drawers.

November 10, 2022