Reviews (657)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to run various promotions, including BOGO and quantity breaks, and its seamless integration with Shopify themes. Its intuitive interface is praised for boosting conversions. The customer support team is highly commended for their exceptional service, particularly in resolving compatibility issues with third-party checkouts and other apps. The app's pricing is deemed reasonable for its features, and the developers are responsive to feedback, often implementing new features based on merchant requests.

July 9, 2024

Very ease to use and excellent customer services! We definitely recomend.

Keiko Sports USA
About 6 years using the app
Orbit replied July 11, 2024

Thanks so much for this review!! - Emily, Head of Support

April 23, 2024

Great app that also comes with great support. Had some issues when we updated our theme but the USO support team solved the issue quickly and with great professionalism!

Rouseu Wijnen en Likeuren
Belgium
About 7 years using the app
Orbit replied April 24, 2024

I appreciate you sharing this! Thanks for your review! - Emily, Head of Support

May 9, 2024

USO is a fantastic app, and their customer service is even better. Alex went above and beyond to help us fix an error - so thankful!

Clevecorner
Hong Kong SAR
Over 1 year using the app
Orbit replied May 13, 2024

So happy to hear this, will pass along to Alex! - Emily, Head of Support

April 29, 2024

Outstanding app. Supplies the bulk of my order increases across the shop. Excellent support too.

ZabaTV
Over 2 years using the app
Orbit replied May 2, 2024

Thank you very much! - Emily, Head of Support

April 22, 2024

Best App ever..! and I got quick help always with any issues! :) Highly Recommended!

ohora usa
Over 2 years using the app
Orbit replied April 24, 2024

Thank you!! - Emily, Head of Support

May 10, 2024

Customer service experience is incredible!

Nerio Clothing
4 months using the app
Orbit replied May 13, 2024

Thank you so much! - Emily, Head of Support

June 5, 2024

Above-and-beyond customer support from Alex. I was so impressed with the level of care to get my store up and running. Amazing, 10/10

The Magic Summit Store
26 days using the app
Orbit replied June 12, 2024

Hey, thanks for this glowing review! We're glad to hear you felt supported as you were getting going.

- Will, Head of Development

March 15, 2024

Exceptional Support Experience with Emily!
I recently encountered an issue with the USO: Discounts & Promotions app after updating my Shopify theme. This hiccup could have been a headache, but thanks to Emily's outstanding support, it turned into a seamless experience. Emily's dedication and patience were truly commendable as she guided me through the entire fixing process with unwavering support.

What impressed me the most was Emily's willingness to go above and beyond. She didn't just offer explanations; she utilized visuals to ensure that every step was crystal clear. Her dedication to resolving my issue promptly and efficiently showcased her expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction.

I am sincerely grateful for Emily's exceptional assistance and the support of the entire team behind USO: Discounts & Promotions. It's reassuring to know that such a reliable and customer-centric support system exists. Thank you, Emily, and the team, for your outstanding service!

What set Emily apart was her willingness to go the extra mile. Not only did she patiently guide me through each step of the process, but she also utilized visuals to make everything crystal clear. Her attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction were evident in every interaction.

I can't thank Emily and the entire USO: Discounts & Promotions team enough for their outstanding support and service. It's rare to come across such professionalism and dedication in today's fast-paced world, and they truly exceeded my expectations. If you're looking for an app backed by a team that genuinely cares about its users, look no further than USO. Highly recommended!

Kitten D'Amour
About 6 years using the app
Orbit replied March 19, 2024

OMG I am blown away by this review. It truly means so much to me!! Thank you! - Emily

March 25, 2024

Great app, and great customer service from Kay! I was helped in a very timely manner and she did not stop until I was 100% satisfied with the result!

Operator Outlet

Sexy in Shape
Taiwan
2 days using the app
Orbit replied June 12, 2024

Big thanks for your review!
- Will, Head of Development