Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Post purchase upsells, bundles, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

The Nest at 112

This app is going to allow us to do a myriad of different offers both online AND in store which is huge for us! The versatility is great and the service has been phenomenal too! So happy to have found this!

October 25, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

Maison Peony

Great support service!
Even when the app does not have some specific features we would like to have (such as the option to give to the customer only one gift at a time when you want to have different gifts available to choose at the same time), the support has always been very kind with us and solved any issue or personalization request.

October 12, 2021

I am happy to hear you had a good experience! Glad my team could help :) - Emily, Support Lead

KheenKhaab®-Designer Studio

Great App and wonderful support team. Had an issue while I was trying to create an offer, approached the support team, and got it resolved. Would definitely recommend it.
Good Luck

September 30, 2021

Thanks for the review! Glad we could help :) - Emily, Support Lead

Bee Good

It's OK, but very tricky to get working correctly. The various appearance options to promote the special offer are confusing and usually don't work well without a lot of trial and error. (we have never got the banner to appear in product images). The pop-up appearing in the checkout is so slow, that most customers click on before it even appears. It has potential but seems buggy and the user interface is poorly thought out and confusing. Support is also slow and responses are normally next day if you are lucky.

September 24, 2021

Hi there! It looks like our app was conflicting with some of your theme settings. We've manually placed the app now and the issue has been resolved! Please check your inbox and respond ASAP :) - Emily, Support Lead

HSHK

During the process of building a site for a Fortune 500 company, we studied 30+ apps related to promotion campaign management. Our ideal app should support the following patterns of promotion campaign. (1) buy A with discount type.
(2) buy A and B with discount type.
(3) buy quantity A with discount type.
(4) buy A over amount with discount type.
(5) buy A, get C with discount type.
(6) buy A, get C with discount type in next purchase. Ultimate Special Offers came out at the top of the list for several reasons. (a) User interface compatible in style with Shopify native user interface.
(b) Able to support most of our target campaign management patterns.
(c) Speedy support from the team led by Rob. The support team helped to identify incompatibility with another app and rectify the situation to allow us to proceed with the testing of USO. All in all, it has been a pleasant experience working with the USO team.

September 24, 2021

I am *SO* happy to hear this! It's great to hear such positive feedback. Thanks! - Emily, Support Lead

Tierragro

We cant use it because the support team its ineficient. Plase can you contact us as soon as possible because its really importat for this company setting our offers

September 21, 2021

Hello! It looks like we've sent you a few replies, and we're waiting to hear back from you now. :) Please have a look in your inbox and respond ASAP. Looking forward to hearing from you! - Emily, Support Lead

Neal & Wolf

It's almost perfect - the upsell/cross-sell bits are great. The gift with purchase could be so much better though - it's very slow to load on the basket page and would be even better if it could be automatically added to the basket. I did speak to their support team about this and was given a generic response about improving site speed using tools like Google Page Speed.

September 14, 2021

Thanks for the feedback about the gift offer. I've shared it with my product team, we really appreciate it! - Emily, Support Lead

Kind Face

Customer Support is excellent. I had a few issues setting everything up but they replied quickly and with screenshots to show me exactly what to do to get the offers working how I wanted. Any bugs found were sent to a developer and fixed as well. Amazing service. App interface is easy to use and customizeable. I currently use a bundle offer with a gift (shown to help advertise XX amount till you get free shipping).

September 7, 2021

Hello, Rosie here from the Success Team :) We're so glad we were able to get you up and running with Ultimate Special Offers. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Pandoras.fi

I had some conflict with my previous discount app but Special Offers team fixed the issue fast. Now I've very powerful discount app compared to previous one. After trying many apps, Ultimate Special Offers seems to be the most versatile discount app here in app store and allows to make multiple discount types at the same time. You can see the app in action https://www.pandoras.fi

September 7, 2021

We're so glad to hear you love Ultimate Special Offers for your store, and love its versatility! Our customer support team works really hard to ensure any issues are fixed quickly so you can get on with your Business. Thanks for the feedback! -Rosie from the Success Team

Charmed Jewellery

This is a great app that meets a lot of my needs. The support team is very friendly and helpful, sorted out an issue relatively quickly.

September 1, 2021