Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

jpkrkc&co

Location Hong Kong SAR

This is a great app. They can always help me solve some of my requests quickly. They have helped my business very well

The Urban Gear

Location Australia

Ultimate Special Offers has been fantastic, with its easy-to-use interface and customer service. I've never had any trouble with the app and customer service is quick to answer and help with any questions or concerns that I may have. If you're looking for a great discount app for your site I would recommend this app.

June 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!! - Emily, Support Lead

Onekid

The effort, explanation and understanding have been receiving from James were beyond and above all our expectations.
I had to set up a complex bogo offer plus a discount for my VIP customers and it was possible to do with Ultimate Special Offers to do all in one transaction. Big Big help for my business.

June 22, 2022

I'm super glad to hear you had such a positive experience with James!! I will be passing along the kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

All Pima Apparel

This app works really well with what we need for our shop! We ran into some problems and reached out to customer service and they helped us greatly!

June 20, 2022

Aw I'm glad to hear it worked out!! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

SWIXXZ

This has been a solid app for me that is good for multiple promotional uses. Good and quick customer service as well!

June 20, 2022

I'm happy to hear this, thanks for sharing!! - Emily, Support Lead

Marc Anthony Singapore

Location Singapore

Good service support however will be good if they allow promotional price to be shown on the collection page instead of only at the cart

June 3, 2022

Great feedback! I will be passing this along to my product team. Thanks so much for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

Celeson Store

Location Germany

Wir haben wir in letzter Zeit öfter Kontakt mit dem Support gehabt, dem wir gerne 5 Sterne geben - sehr zuvorkommend und schnelle Antworten.

June 1, 2022

Thanks for your review!! - Emily, Support Lead

OOTD Fashion Store

Location Netherlands

Very useful app with a lot of options and exceptional support from the Orbit theme! They helped with adjusting the theme we use so the sale badges are shown properly on the webshop

June 1, 2022

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it! Glad to hear you're happy with our support :) - Emily, Support Lead

LOMA PRO

LOVE this app. There's no other app that can do so many types of discounts and allow so many offers that can be combined into one order. This is *the best* discount app for the end user.

May 26, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words!! I'm so glad Ultimate Special Offers is working so well for you! - Emily, Support Lead

Calyan Wax Co.

Easy to use platform with simple and noticeable promos. This app allows lots of different promos unlike other apps I found that just offer one promo per app purchase. Also I've received quick and friendly support from Jack.

May 25, 2022

Wow thanks for sharing! I'm glad it worked out so well for you :) - Emily, Support Lead

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56