Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Goldspot Pens

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Excellent program for providing promotional offers in various ways. We extensively use this program to provide incentives and give additional value to our customers beyond a simple discount.

February 4, 2022

I'm glad to hear you've had such a great experience, thanks for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

Prized Life

Location Australia

Great app, does have a few let downs mostly due to limitations with Shopify coding. But fabulous support that has overcome 99% of our questions and custom coding!

February 4, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! Happy to hear my team was able to help :) - Emily, Support Lead

EmporiodiAntonio

Location Italy

L'app funziona bene, facilmente configurabile. Sarebbe bello se lo sconto venisse applicato direttamente nel carrello e non solo nella fase di pagamento.

January 26, 2022

Grazie per aver condiviso! - Emily, Support Lead

Italian Food Traders

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using this app for sometime now and it has helped us grow while increasing business. It is incredibility versatile and can be used in so many ways and easy to use. But I must add, more importantly, the support has been ABSOLUTELY SUPERB throughout whenever I have needed assistance to make sure everything work smoothly. While everyone has been great, may I mention ROB has been brilliant in coming back to me and helping me make adjustments when I changed my template. Many Thanks again, Alex Italian food Traders

January 25, 2022

WOW, thank you for this amazing review!! I'm so glad to hear you had such an excellent experience! - Emily, Support Lead

Pow Wow Native

Location Vietnam

Great app, great customer service! They reach out to you very fast, responsive and helpful. Highly recommend.

January 19, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

Vershar

Muy bersatil y buen soporte al cliente, aunque no puedes tener ofertas con precio fijo si usas multi divisa

January 17, 2022

¡Gracias por la reseña! - Emily, Support Lead

Shop U&J

Great app, great customer service! They reach out to you very fast, responsive and helpful. Thank you.

January 4, 2022

So glad to hear this :) We're happy to help! - Emily, Support Lead

HappyChic

My developers were consistently responsive to my unique needs; they give very helpful feedback and even included screenshots and helpful details to guide me through every challenge I needed. This quality customer service makes this app a keeper!

January 4, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

ArtSnacks

This app is so wonderful! It's easy to use and customize to your theme. We've been using it for awhile now and have had really great results (increased aov in particular!). I highly recommend trying it out.

December 17, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad to hear you had such a great experience :) - Emily, Support Lead

Red Cherry Lashes

Time spent using app About 4 years

A very versatile app, allowing you to create all kind of discounts you'd like for your store! I can't think of a better app to use because it allows me to apply any conditions I want for my customers. My favorite part, however, is the customer support - AMAZING customer support who are always there to help: They never left a question unanswered and I know I can rely on them, which is something I never experienced in any app/platform before. Sometimes it may take working your way around Shopify's default discount system to get exactly what you want, for me Paige from customer support has always made this possible (Thank you so much Paige!).

December 14, 2021

WOW this is such a nice review, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so happy to hear this! - Emily, Support Lead