Reviews (657)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to run various promotions, including BOGO and quantity breaks, and its seamless integration with Shopify themes. Its intuitive interface is praised for boosting conversions. The customer support team is highly commended for their exceptional service, particularly in resolving compatibility issues with third-party checkouts and other apps. The app's pricing is deemed reasonable for its features, and the developers are responsive to feedback, often implementing new features based on merchant requests.

November 24, 2023

Good support and the app works quick!

PROBEAUTY Group
Over 4 years using the app
Orbit replied November 27, 2023

Thank you for the kind words about our support!! - Emily, Head of Support

November 19, 2023

I've only had this app for a few days. I needed help with coding and Alex was amazing! He even took the initiative to ask if I needed a few other things fixed because it may affect my offers through this app. Alex was quick, efficient, and updated me throughout the process explaining things clearly. I appreciate the help and this app - so far - has everything I am looking for!

All Things Mama Designs
6 days using the app
Orbit replied November 21, 2023

Thanks so much for this review! I'm glad to hear you got such great support from Alex :) I appreciate you taking the time to share! - Emily, Head of Support

August 24, 2023

The app allows mostly all the promotion rules that you can think of. Reaching out to the customer support which is super helpful and efficient.

mothercare-malaysia
Malaysia
About 1 year using the app
Orbit replied September 5, 2023

Thanks for sharing your experience! - Emily, Head of Support

August 10, 2023

Versatility for a low price! Compared to other apps, USO offers many options for driving CRO. Alex is super helpful and helped us optimize our usage.

A great option!

RUSK
About 1 month using the app
Orbit replied August 15, 2023

Thank you so much for this review! I really appreciate it :) - Emily, Head of Support

November 23, 2023

Very prompt reply and helpful, highly recommend this!

AllSaints Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
Over 1 year using the app
Orbit replied November 27, 2023

Thanks for this review!! - Emily

December 15, 2023

Great app and great tech support!

Nutrascriptives
Over 4 years using the app
Orbit replied December 18, 2023

Thank you!! - Emily, Head of Support

Edited August 16, 2023

Excellent support from Alex! Very quick and efficient in helping me fix an issue on my website. Had a wee issue when i was updating my website for a sale but Alex helped me solve the issue very efficiently!

Nice and Nailed
New Zealand
21 days using the app
Orbit replied August 3, 2023

I'm so happy to hear this, thank you for sharing! - Emily, Head of Support

September 5, 2023

Goeie app, werkt goed.
Ze reageren ook vlot op eventuele vragen of problemen

Great app...
Works fine and the support is quick

Broeken Binkie
Netherlands
Almost 2 years using the app
Orbit replied September 15, 2023

Thanks so much for sharing!! - Emily, Head of Support

September 1, 2023

Needed some help getting my apps up and running together and the customer assistance by Alex was next-level! Happy I chose Orbit apps for my website!

1up Racing Official Store
3 days using the app
Orbit replied September 5, 2023

I'm glad to hear you've had such a positive experience! Will be sharing this feedback with Alex as well :) - Emily, Head of Support

Edited July 7, 2023

USO is the only discounting app we use, and it allows us to run more complex discounts than we can natively in Shopify. We recently upgraded our theme, and we've needed help with a couple of things. The USO team has been immediately available on live chat within the app both times, and they've quickly made the edits to our theme needed to make things work. I really appreciate their partnership!

Ban Do