Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Bundles, post-purchase upsell, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

Boody South Africa

As an ecommerce business we often use this app to run special offers and deals for our customers. This app allows us to run various deals that's suited to our business needs.

Cool-jams

Great customer service and support. They always are ready to help with issues. I have been using them for over a year with good results.

ECIO

This is a very good APP,Strongly recommend someone want to submit the shop's customer unit price to use.It brought me a lot of business.It helps me achieve multi-level promotions. And i want to thanks for the patience of the customer service.So good!

Pangadise

This app is great - it has so many features and is easy to navigate. It works fast and has many discount types. I had a small issue with the appearence settings and received a quick and great customer support, now the app works great again. 5 Stars!

GLAMOUR GLASSES

I searched high and low for an app that allows the feature of two products for x dollars. Super happy with the userface and support has been amazing. Highly, highly recommend!

Apoterra Skincare

We've been able to run successful promotions and customize them to our branding with Ultimate Special Offers. So far, we've used the platform for gift with purchase, but are looking to test out other capabilities soon. When we ran into technical glitches, their customer service was very responsive and helpful. Would recommend!

babyandme.ca

Run Fast! I wasted my time learning and testing the app before I realized this!
What is Shopify doing allowing an app to charge me $499 a MONTH in fees on a per transaction basis before they become unlimited? That is $6000 a year!
I might see the value if your app is directly responsible for the sale, as is the case with a portion of the online sales. Unfortunately, many of those sales are attributed to the my marketing. We can get into how many companies have their hand in a new business owner's pocket by the time you take your cut for the final accounting, but my store isn't a startup that is adding a sale at a time. We are coming into this app selling 6,000 items a year on discount. The major issue is having the same pricing structure with Shopify POS. My store design and staff are converting the sale. Your software is just doing the accounting in this case.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. Our pricing model allows merchants to pay according to the value they’re getting from the app. Only orders processed with a discount from the app will be charged a transaction fee. $499 is the max we would ever charge you (and it rarely happens.) If you don’t receive any orders, you don’t pay. Many of our competitors do this as well; it’s fairly standard to charge a fee based on how much you use the app.

9 lunas

Excelente para administrar los descuentos de cada producto. Atención y asesoría rápida y eficiente. Muy recomendada

Swanky Boutique

We received great customer service and the applications have worked great. Would recommend pixel union products to anyone. The team has gone out of their way to ensure we are satisfied. 10 points!

ViaCheff.com

This app has so many featured that it replaced the need to have multiple discount type apps at my store. That's not even mentioning the superb customer support they have provided. 5 stars all around.