Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Vesternet

Great app, it's really increased sales - but even better support, they go the extra mile with all the help needed

May 10, 2022

I'm super happy to hear this, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! - Emily, Support Lead

GunSkins

We've been able to uninstall several individual apps because Ultimate Offers provided all that functionality and then some. Their customer support has been helpful and quick to respond to questions regarding the implementation to our theme. Nothing but good things to say!

April 26, 2022

Woohoo!! This means a lot, thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

ANIMØ OPTICS

With the many options, getting started seemed a little overwhelming. Got the app to do what I wanted it to do quite quickly though. Great to use for sales periods and to have some more customizable sales. Great support too, quick response, and helped me greatly. Would very much recommend this app!

April 20, 2022

Happy to hear we got you all set up! Thanks for leaving a review! - Emily, Support Lead

shop.enesco.co.uk

We encountered an issue with elements of the app not displaying properly (our theme had prevented it from fully installing). Rob was very quick to help and managed to resolve the problem in no time at all. Excellent communication and more than happy to help. I cannot recommend their support enough and the app is now doing everything it is supposed to.

April 13, 2022

So happy to hear this, thanks for sharing!! - Emily, Support Lead

Pet-Tags.co.uk

I launched my site only a week ago but suddenly found an issue with the app. I submitted an urgent request for support and Rob assisted within a couple of hours and fixed the issue (which was to do with the Shopify theme not being set up properly). Very happy for such responsive service, given they are in Canada and I am in the UK. I would definitely recommend Ultimate Special Offers.

April 8, 2022

Thank you so much for this review! I will pass the feedback along to Rob :) - Emily, Support Lead

Vanessa Megan Skincare

So far the app is working great and helps with our promotions and sales. The support is also very helpful and promptly solved a slight issue we had.

March 25, 2022

I'm happy to hear the app is working so well for you! - Emily, Support Lead

Thirty48

very good app for discounting. I was having issue, and the developer resolved it quickly. Great experience!

March 21, 2022

I'm glad to hear you had such a positive experience! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

ROSALIND

This app has many special offers we can use to promo our products.
It is very convenient for us to improve our conversion rate.
And the customer service is very kind.
Have many patients to help us solve the problem.

March 18, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! - Emily, Support Lead

Gritty Beauty

Easy to use app, however, does NOT work with Smile.io. Able to stack Smile.io coupon codes, but USO does not change coupon from Issued to Used. The customer sees used coupons from the launcher as still active, but they are disabled. Didn't realize the issue was coming from USO after giving Smile.io a headache trying to figure out why. I've wasted a ton of money trying to make it right with customers. I hope they fix the issue in the future.

March 17, 2022

Hi! I'm so sorry to hear you're experiencing trouble with the app and its compatibility with another app. I've sent you an email just now, looking forward to hearing from you! - Emily, Support Lead

The Baby Flow

I haven't been able to use the app yet because I had a few issues with theme-coding since I was using another similar app, however, the customer service is absolutely fantastic. I wrote them and a very kind guy named Jack helped me all the way through and helped me identify the issue. Absolutely recommend.

March 11, 2022

Thank you for sharing this review!! I'm glad to hear you had such a good experience with Jack :) - Emily, Support Lead