Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Post purchase upsells, bundles, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

KnobDepot

Had some issues that took a bit of time to resolve (conflicts with certain functionality between the app and our store) - otherwise I would have rated this 5 Stars. James, Patrick and Kay were very patient and helpful. The issues were resolved and the app functions as intended.

September 1, 2021

Happy to hear things have been resolved! Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review :) - Emily, Support Lead

Ceylon Supermart

We have been using Ultimate Special Offers for a while now. We had a few issues to start with as the Theme needed some updates for the App to work perfectly. Although, we had a tricky start the support from the USO team (particularly Patrick) was absolutely brilliant that something we couldn't fault, hence a 5 Star rating for this App. App gives a lots of flexibility with the kind of products we have on offer. Highly recommended.

August 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! So glad to hear everything is working well for you :) - Emily, Support Lead

Jungle House

Very great support and it helps me to better set my promotion! The customer support is helpful to answer all my queries.

So glad we could help! - Emily, Support Lead

Plantish

I first reached out to Ultimate Special Offers support team to embed a free gift for abandoned customers. Rob, a representative from the support team assisted me more than I've expected. He responded in a timely manner offering help beyond what I needed. His advice, thoughts and feedback truly benefited me and my online website. Thank you Rob, you're the best!!

Rob truly is the best! Thanks for the kind words :) - Emily, Support Lead

Qi Mushrooms

I needed a bit of customer support to get it running smoothly. Rob was terrific and helped resolve the issues. App is running great and is already producing results!

August 23, 2021

That's awesome that the app is already producing results for you!! Thanks for the positive review :) - Liz, Marketing

Ortoped & Co Santiago

Gran soporte y aplicación, me ayudó a resolver el problema de la oferta en el carrito de mi tienda, los recomiendo ..

August 12, 2021

¡Gracias por sus amables palabras! - Emily, Support Lead

AMSUM

Been using this app for almost 18 months. At times, we made good use of this app and it really turned out to be a game changer. Everything about this app is great and we do enjoy using it for our business. Given the dyanamics of the changing businesses, I think more could be done with this app in terms of customization and integration with store and other apps. But, Great potential, wonderful offerings and amazing support from the team :-)

August 12, 2021

I'm so glad to hear it's been working for you so far. I really appreciate the feedback too, we have lots of exciting updates in store so stay tuned! - Emily, Support Lead

Hanky Panky UK

I only used the free trial version but this app was exactly what we needed. After trying many apps, this was the only one that would do the 3 for a set price offer that we were trying to run on our site. There were no glitches or issues and the discount was applied as required.

August 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! Glad to hear you had a good experience :) - Emily, Support Lead

MilaMela.com

App does not work with my Theme even though my Theme is a Pixel Union Theme and was marked as "Compatible:" in the Shopify App store. App does not work with a slide out cart but nobody from Pixel Union can help with this situation. I was directed to use an expert from Storetasker at an additional expensive cost. I am paying for an App that I have not been able to use. Service & response is very slow. I hope the App works with the adjustments to my cart. The App does look good so I am hopeful.

August 9, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble! We do have a solution for you and have emailed you the options. Please check your inbox and get back to us ASAP. Hope to hear from you!

Belora

The discount feature is not integrating properly. It doesnt show in my cart drawer. I asked for assistance but they they keep throwing random ans and no help. Very bad service. plan to uninstall if there is no help today also.

August 3, 2021

Hi there! We are so sorry to hear about your experience with Ultimate Special Offers. We have our team actively fixing this and properly integrating the app with your theme. Thank you so much for your patience while we look into this!