Reviews (657)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to run various promotions, including BOGO and quantity breaks, and its seamless integration with Shopify themes. Its intuitive interface is praised for boosting conversions. The customer support team is highly commended for their exceptional service, particularly in resolving compatibility issues with third-party checkouts and other apps. The app's pricing is deemed reasonable for its features, and the developers are responsive to feedback, often implementing new features based on merchant requests.

June 4, 2024

Amazing app! Quick help from the team and would absolutely recommend them :)

Creody
Denmark
About 3 hours using the app
Orbit replied June 12, 2024

We're happy to hear this! Appreciate your recommendation and this great review.
- Will, Head of Development

June 5, 2024

Above-and-beyond customer support from Alex. I was so impressed with the level of care to get my store up and running. Amazing, 10/10

The Magic Summit Store
About 2 hours using the app
Orbit replied June 12, 2024

Hey, thanks for this glowing review! We're glad to hear you felt supported as you were getting going.

- Will, Head of Development

November 26, 2023

Five-Star Support Experience!

I recently chatted with Alex about a discount issue, and it was a breeze. They quickly tackled the problem, explained things clearly, and even fixed it on the spot.

What impressed me most was Alex's patience and dedication. They went above and beyond, using visuals to make everything crystal clear. Even when new issues popped up, Alex stayed cool and sorted them out in a flash. Huge thanks to Alex and the team!

TudungPeople
Malaysia
Orbit replied November 28, 2023

Wow, this review is so kind, we appreciate it so much! Thanks for taking the time to detail your experience with Alex. I'm glad to hear it :) - Emily, Head of Support

December 12, 2023

Alex is super helpful and always finds a solution to anything that we want to change within the app.

High Country Outfitters
Orbit replied December 14, 2023

Thank you so much for saying this, will be passing the feedback along to Alex! - Emily, Head of Support

November 21, 2023

USO has been a great app to use with our store over the years. It's helped us offer consistent discounts for customers, and more importantly, the support team has been very helpful. They were quick to respond and made sure we were satisfied with the solution.

Pinetree Garden Seeds
About 5 years using the app
Orbit replied November 27, 2023

Thanks for being such a loyal customer over the years! We appreciate you :) - Emily, Head of Support

November 16, 2023

This app has done everything what we wanted it too and the customer service is very quick and helpful.

All we would ask for is the ability to stack or combine discounts with other apps/discount codes for multiple discounts when needed.

Victoria Wines
Hong Kong SAR
12 months using the app
Orbit replied November 20, 2023

Thanks for this review, and also for the feedback! - Emily

November 20, 2023

This is an awesome app! I've been using it for years to run my specials. I needed help today and their customer service is great. Don't hesitate to get this app!!!

Southern Natural LLC
Over 4 years using the app
Orbit replied November 21, 2023

Thank you for the kind words!! - Emily

June 24, 2023

Fantastic App for providing customers with unique opportunities to save money. Volume-based special offers play an integral role in my store's customer experience, and we couldn't provide that without USO.

My customer support experience has been nothing short of stellar. Kay was able to resolve any presented issues in no time at all.

Shopportuguese.com
Orbit replied June 28, 2023

Thank you for leaving this review!! - Emily, Head of Support

August 6, 2023

Support was very prompt in making the changes for my Shopify store - super efficient and fuss-free! They were able to make changes for 2 of my stores really quickly.

Colief Singapore
Singapore
Almost 4 years using the app
Orbit replied August 8, 2023

I'm so happy to hear everything went so smoothly for you!! - Emily, Head of Support

September 27, 2023

Really good app, works well (a few minor issues but mainly caused by Shopify limitations and our ambitions). I love how easy it is to get assistance though, it takes no time at all to get a resolution to a problem from real people who know what they're doing. Recommended.

Certainly Wood
11 months using the app
Orbit replied September 28, 2023

Wow thanks so much for sharing, I really appreciate you saying such kind things about my team! - Emily, Head of Support