Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

All your sales in one place. Including post-purchase upsells!

Canoe Club

Works great for discount bundles & upsells in my store. Fast support when I updated to a new theme.

Canine Athletes

I've been using this app a couple of weeks and already have over 30 upsells from it. It works, I've used others that work too but the bang for the buck and professional look and feel makes it better. Easy to use and well. And support is pretty good too. 5 stars

Dermalogica Singapore

It's useful apps, we been using this for a couple of my site I built and it's not too expensive compare with other apps around.

Leaves of Trees - Canada

Really appreciated the customer service. Great communication and actually helped with my issue. Thanks!

West Hikers

One of the best apps I have ever used. Amazing customer service and support, they solved all my problems <3

Senso Minds

App was misleading - post purchase page (the main crux of what you want as a store owner) is a monthly upsell ON TOP of the subscription. Also the Sale Ribbon adds nothing proprietary and glitched out by popping up on Blog Images and other obscure div selections... Also it slowed down my store. All in all, a lot of improvements need to be made as we personally love Pixel Unions themes but this app just didn't cut it for us...

November 18, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the confusion in pricing regarding the Post purchase upsell feature - we've adjusted our app listing based on this feedback, so thank you! It's a new offer type that is an add-on to your subscription. It looks like you've uninstalled, but we've sent you an email with more context and instructions about the sale badge issue you're experiencing. Hope to hear from you!

Ash & Rose

I really wish all these features were native to Shopify, but since they aren't I'm glad I found this app! I'd prefer if it were a little easier to customize the appearance on the shopping cart page, since I can't quite get it to look how I want...but still giving it 5 stars because it adds essential functionality I needed.

Acorns & Twigs

Words would not explain the support I received - Thank you!
You went all in to help and didn't rest until the problem was solved and even squeezed in a few extra tasks for me.
Very much appreciated - especially before the big Black Friday Weekend - a correctly working website is crucial right now!! Happy Holidays to the Pixel Union Team - especially Henry :)

Tea Pea Home

I reviewed, downloaded and tested a bunch of apps in this space and Ultimate Special Offers was clearly the easiest to understand and create offers. Happy to recommend these guys. They are great. A+

Synced by District

Awesome features to add to your store to increase sales. Great help from the support to with some implementation. Shoutout to James for the patience and dedication in helping.