Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CPAP Direct

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Really impressed with the support team, they are quick to respond and they helped to resolve my queries within a couple of days. Recommend this app

August 12, 2022

Thank you for the review!! - Emily, Head of Support

Calamityware

Time spent using app About 2 years

We've been using USO for about five years now, about four times per year, specifically for the "free gift with purchase" option. It works pretty well with our theme (we've even switched themes and it still works fine), and it makes it easy on us. I wish that the offer loaded faster on the cart page, as sometimes customers are impatient and click to the checkout too quickly before the free gift has been presented to them. Other than that, it's wonderful. Orbit support is also fast and helpful. Paige helped me within the hour of reporting an issue, and solved it for me immediately. Thanks, Paige!

August 5, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for sharing. This might be the best review we've ever received. I really appreciate you taking the time to leave such kind words, and I absolutely will pass this feedback along to Paige! - Emily, Head of Support

Hon+Hann

Location Faroe Islands
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Solves all the special offer requirements we had in our store setup. Very good and efficient support.

August 4, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing!! - Emily, Head of Support

My Backyard Decor

Time spent using app About 3 years

I use this app to turn on & off sales that happen at various times during the year. Also for volume discounts on items that can be shipped together. Support is also very good. They now have chat within the app dashboard.

August 4, 2022

Thanks for using our chat widget, it's a new feature we're rolling out. I'm happy to hear it was helpful for you!! - Emily, Head of Support

Cravings Gourmet Popcorn

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A fantastic app and customer service that is equally as good. Been using the app for many years and it has been great.

July 15, 2022

I'm so glad to hear you've been having such a great experience!! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review :) - Emily, Head of Support

jpkrkc&co

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This is a great app. They can always help me solve some of my requests quickly. They have helped my business very well

July 5, 2022

Thank you for sharing!! I'm so glad to hear we've helped your business :) - Emily, Head of Support

The Urban Gear

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 years

Ultimate Special Offers has been fantastic, with its easy-to-use interface and customer service. I've never had any trouble with the app and customer service is quick to answer and help with any questions or concerns that I may have. If you're looking for a great discount app for your site I would recommend this app.

June 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!! - Emily, Support Lead

Onekid

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The effort, explanation and understanding have been receiving from James were beyond and above all our expectations.
I had to set up a complex bogo offer plus a discount for my VIP customers and it was possible to do with Ultimate Special Offers to do all in one transaction. Big Big help for my business.

June 22, 2022

I'm super glad to hear you had such a positive experience with James!! I will be passing along the kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

All Pima Apparel

Time spent using app Over 4 years

This app works really well with what we need for our shop! We ran into some problems and reached out to customer service and they helped us greatly!

June 20, 2022

Aw I'm glad to hear it worked out!! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

SWIXXZ

This has been a solid app for me that is good for multiple promotional uses. Good and quick customer service as well!

June 20, 2022