Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Pet-Tags.co.uk

I launched my site only a week ago but suddenly found an issue with the app. I submitted an urgent request for support and Rob assisted within a couple of hours and fixed the issue (which was to do with the Shopify theme not being set up properly). Very happy for such responsive service, given they are in Canada and I am in the UK. I would definitely recommend Ultimate Special Offers.

April 8, 2022

Thank you so much for this review! I will pass the feedback along to Rob :) - Emily, Support Lead

Vanessa Megan Skincare

Location Australia

So far the app is working great and helps with our promotions and sales. The support is also very helpful and promptly solved a slight issue we had.

March 25, 2022

I'm happy to hear the app is working so well for you! - Emily, Support Lead

Thirty48

Time spent using app Over 2 years

very good app for discounting. I was having issue, and the developer resolved it quickly. Great experience!

March 21, 2022

I'm glad to hear you had such a positive experience! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

ROSALIND

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app has many special offers we can use to promo our products.
It is very convenient for us to improve our conversion rate.
And the customer service is very kind.
Have many patients to help us solve the problem.

March 18, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! - Emily, Support Lead

Gritty Beauty

Easy to use app, however, does NOT work with Smile.io. Able to stack Smile.io coupon codes, but USO does not change coupon from Issued to Used. The customer sees used coupons from the launcher as still active, but they are disabled. Didn't realize the issue was coming from USO after giving Smile.io a headache trying to figure out why. I've wasted a ton of money trying to make it right with customers. I hope they fix the issue in the future.

March 17, 2022

Hi! I'm so sorry to hear you're experiencing trouble with the app and its compatibility with another app. I've sent you an email just now, looking forward to hearing from you! - Emily, Support Lead

The Baby Flow

Location Belgium

I haven't been able to use the app yet because I had a few issues with theme-coding since I was using another similar app, however, the customer service is absolutely fantastic. I wrote them and a very kind guy named Jack helped me all the way through and helped me identify the issue. Absolutely recommend.

March 11, 2022

Thank you for sharing this review!! I'm glad to hear you had such a good experience with Jack :) - Emily, Support Lead

Three Spirit UK

Time spent using app About 2 years

REALLY great service - quick + they got to the bottom of our issue. Rarely do reviews but after they fixed our issue - felt looked after by a real person which isn't always the case with an app you sign up for.

March 9, 2022

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!! Thanks :) - Emily, Support Lead

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Overall, the app is good. Support is super responsive. There are a few shortfalls that cause our company not to be able to operate optimally and one might need to consider. 1. When giving away a free product with the order, the free product can not simply be added to the cart automatically. The shopper needs to see a popup in the shopping cart/checkout where they need to click add to cart or a skip button. It looks sort of like an add, so I might think as a shopper just to close that window. In addition, that popup does not always show up. The developer recognizes this problem and has no way around either issue. I no longer offer free products with orders, because I received too many emails and phone calls from customers that complained that they didn't get the free gift with the order which is because of these issues. 2. You can not use this product together with one time coupons from Shopify. Sometimes, we like to compensate customers for order issues with a one time coupon. Also, we like to reward customers for some task that perform with a one time coupon and we will not be able to do this with this product. Other than these 2 issues, the product has worked well.

February 28, 2022

Thanks so much for this review! I really appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback. I will be discussing it internally with our product team. -Emily, Support Lead

Element Tattoo Supply

not bad. the app does what it advertises. so far, it's been easy to set up, operates accordingly, versatile in the discounts you can create. The app is designed well, very logically which makes it easy to use. I have no complaints thus far. To the developers: Great job!!! Oh, the price is reasonable.....big plus...

February 15, 2022

Thanks for sharing these kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

Petsweetness

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very helpful app and an excellent support team! The team was able to help me immediately and implement my wishes!

February 10, 2022

I'm really happy to hear this. Glad you had such a positive experience! - Emily, Support Lead