Reviews (657)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to run various promotions, including BOGO and quantity breaks, and its seamless integration with Shopify themes. Its intuitive interface is praised for boosting conversions. The customer support team is highly commended for their exceptional service, particularly in resolving compatibility issues with third-party checkouts and other apps. The app's pricing is deemed reasonable for its features, and the developers are responsive to feedback, often implementing new features based on merchant requests.

July 26, 2023

This app is a game-changer! With a user-friendly interface, it makes shopping a breeze. The promotion tools are innovative, driving sales too. The support team is responsive and helpful. It seamlessly integrates with our store, making it a must-have for any online business. Highly reliable and efficient - I couldn't be happier!

Rip Curl Indonesia
Indonesia
Almost 2 years using the app
Orbit replied July 28, 2023

Thank you so much for this review!! - Emily, Head of Support

August 4, 2023

Changed theme to capital and the app did not work properly as a result
Reached out to support - who offered WORLD CLASS support and resolved my issue quickly. On top of this, It is a great app which attracts my customers to purchase

Quinn - Sexy Lingerie
Almost 2 years using the app
Orbit replied August 8, 2023

Wow world class!! thank you so much for this glowing review, we really appreciate it!! - Emily, Head of Support

October 11, 2023

Great app. Easy to use. Have been using it successfully for several years now.

InnerTalk-Store

Sexy in Shape
Taiwan
2 days using the app
Orbit replied June 12, 2024

Big thanks for your review!
- Will, Head of Development

August 24, 2023

The app allows mostly all the promotion rules that you can think of. Reaching out to the customer support which is super helpful and efficient.

mothercare-malaysia
Malaysia
About 1 year using the app
Orbit replied September 5, 2023

Thanks for sharing your experience! - Emily, Head of Support

October 3, 2023

Honestly a really good app overall! Alex at Orbit has gone above and beyond when we have (admittedly silly) questions!

Service is impeccable and the app is very easy and intuitive to use :)

Supergood.
Almost 3 years using the app
Orbit replied October 6, 2023

There are no silly questions :) Thanks so much for this review!! - Emily, Head of Support

November 9, 2023

We love how they go above and beyond to ensure things work well for us!

Sassy Jones
Almost 6 years using the app
Orbit replied November 14, 2023

This means a lot, thanks for sharing! - Emily, Head of Support

August 10, 2023

Versatility for a low price! Compared to other apps, USO offers many options for driving CRO. Alex is super helpful and helped us optimize our usage.

A great option!

RUSK
About 1 month using the app
Orbit replied August 15, 2023

Thank you so much for this review! I really appreciate it :) - Emily, Head of Support

November 19, 2023

I've only had this app for a few days. I needed help with coding and Alex was amazing! He even took the initiative to ask if I needed a few other things fixed because it may affect my offers through this app. Alex was quick, efficient, and updated me throughout the process explaining things clearly. I appreciate the help and this app - so far - has everything I am looking for!

All Things Mama Designs
6 days using the app
Orbit replied November 21, 2023

Thanks so much for this review! I'm glad to hear you got such great support from Alex :) I appreciate you taking the time to share! - Emily, Head of Support

November 24, 2023

Good support and the app works quick!

PROBEAUTY Group