4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its versatile promotion tools, including bulk buy and volume-based offers. They praise its user-friendly interface, seamless store integration, and efficient support team. The app's ability to handle various offer types and its up-sell and cross-sell features are appreciated. Merchants also value the customer-facing features that promote engagement with discounts. The app's compatibility with various themes and no need for manual coding or special integration is a plus. Some merchants have replaced multiple apps with this one due to its comprehensive functionality.

Edited August 16, 2023

Excellent support from Alex! Very quick and efficient in helping me fix an issue on my website. Had a wee issue when i was updating my website for a sale but Alex helped me solve the issue very efficiently!

Nice and Nailed
New Zealand
21 days using the app
Orbit replied August 3, 2023

I'm so happy to hear this, thank you for sharing! - Emily, Head of Support

June 24, 2023

Fantastic App for providing customers with unique opportunities to save money. Volume-based special offers play an integral role in my store's customer experience, and we couldn't provide that without USO.

My customer support experience has been nothing short of stellar. Kay was able to resolve any presented issues in no time at all.

Shopportuguese.com
Over 2 years using the app
Orbit replied June 28, 2023

Thank you for leaving this review!! - Emily, Head of Support

June 14, 2023

Kay is so easy to talk with and responded swiftly that's why the issue got resolved right away. This is my first time reaching out to them and I'd say awesome customer service! Thanks, Kay!

King and Fifth Supply Co.
Over 5 years using the app
Orbit replied June 14, 2023

I'm so glad to hear you've had such a great experience working with Kay! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Head of Support

June 28, 2023

Alex is the bomb.com. He assisted with links to articles and by actually going in and making changes.

OLiV Tasting Room
Almost 6 years using the app
Orbit replied June 28, 2023

I really appreciate you leaving this review, thanks so much! - Emily, Head of Support

May 2, 2023

A-mazing, I was stunned with a smashing response from these guys. I asked if it was possible to modify my pop ups and text, and rather than send me to some help page, they actually offered to do it for me right away.
As a result I have a better performing offers and pop ups, my team and customers are much happier with the whole set up.
Fabulous, they are probably stuck with this customer for life now , thank you to the guys in app support, you put Amazon to shame!

Chia Charge
About 4 years using the app
Orbit replied May 2, 2023

Thank you so much for this glowing review! Wow! I appreciate your support :) - Emily, Head of Support

May 16, 2023

Brilliant app. I use a lot of bulk buy discounts in my store eg 3 for £10, 4 for £10 etc. I needed my customers to be able to pay with reward points and still keep the discounts. This app does the trick.
I had a problem where the subtotal would not update in the cart page, reached out to the support team and it was sorted for me within 24 hours.
Excellent app and support.

selbyvapes
Almost 2 years using the app
Orbit replied May 16, 2023

Wow I really appreciate you leaving this detailed review! Super glad to hear the app has been such a great experience so far. Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Head of Support

Edited June 20, 2023

This is a nice app. The only one I have found that lets me create Buy X Get Y by letting customers choose from a range of products with variables. Also has many other great functions.
Excellent, quick, very patient customer service. Thank you so much, Kay, for all your help.

thelingerieshopny
5 days using the app
Orbit replied June 21, 2023

Thank you so much for leaving this review! - Emily, Head of Support

May 26, 2023

Hi Kay,
Thank you for your quick response. It was very helpful. This team is always quick to respond to anything that comes up. I highly recommend this app.

JFC Online Melbourne
Over 1 year using the app
Orbit replied May 26, 2023

Thanks for leaving this review! - Emily, Head of Support

April 17, 2023

Excellent customer service, they fixed an issue with the sales badge appearing overtop of the product image and it looks perfect now. Thank you!!

First Lady Wigs
Almost 6 years using the app
Orbit replied April 17, 2023

I'm really glad to hear you had such a great experience! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Head of Support

May 12, 2023

Kay is exceptional, prompt response and extremely helpful. She even record the video to show me how the technical issue has been fixed. Impressive service.

Pair Pair Full