Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Post purchase upsells, bundles, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

AMSUM

Been using this app for almost 18 months. At times, we made good use of this app and it really turned out to be a game changer. Everything about this app is great and we do enjoy using it for our business. Given the dyanamics of the changing businesses, I think more could be done with this app in terms of customization and integration with store and other apps. But, Great potential, wonderful offerings and amazing support from the team :-)

August 12, 2021

I'm so glad to hear it's been working for you so far. I really appreciate the feedback too, we have lots of exciting updates in store so stay tuned! - Emily, Support Lead

Hanky Panky UK

I only used the free trial version but this app was exactly what we needed. After trying many apps, this was the only one that would do the 3 for a set price offer that we were trying to run on our site. There were no glitches or issues and the discount was applied as required.

August 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! Glad to hear you had a good experience :) - Emily, Support Lead

MilaMela.com

App does not work with my Theme even though my Theme is a Pixel Union Theme and was marked as "Compatible:" in the Shopify App store. App does not work with a slide out cart but nobody from Pixel Union can help with this situation. I was directed to use an expert from Storetasker at an additional expensive cost. I am paying for an App that I have not been able to use. Service & response is very slow. I hope the App works with the adjustments to my cart. The App does look good so I am hopeful.

August 9, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble! We do have a solution for you and have emailed you the options. Please check your inbox and get back to us ASAP. Hope to hear from you!

Belora

The discount feature is not integrating properly. It doesnt show in my cart drawer. I asked for assistance but they they keep throwing random ans and no help. Very bad service. plan to uninstall if there is no help today also.

August 3, 2021

Hi there! We are so sorry to hear about your experience with Ultimate Special Offers. We have our team actively fixing this and properly integrating the app with your theme. Thank you so much for your patience while we look into this!

calzs.chile

Great support and app, helped me solve the problem of the offer in my store cart, I recommend them..

July 26, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review and share your experience! I’m glad to hear our support team were able to get you up and running.
- Will, Head of Development

Best Price Nutrition

This is by far the best deals app around, I've tried a number of them and nobody has near as many options for the types of deals ie discounts, gifts, upsells, cross sells, bogos. I also like how they include banners above the collections and/or products that have deals running. It's a shame shopify a dedicated ecom platform doesn't support the most basic ecom functionality of running a sale but fortunately we have ultimate special offers. Most recently I reached out to them with a fairly complicated requet and they were more than happy to accomodate. WOuld highly recommend this app!

July 26, 2021

Wow, thanks so much for sharing your review and for using our app! ❤️ It's great to hear that after trying numerous deals & promotions apps, you found Ultimate Special Offers the best. Our team has worked hard to include many different types of deals and ways of visually promoting them. We're so happy that this has helped your business and our Support team was able to assist you as well!

-Danny, CEO

Smokz Vape Store

excellent support with this app which is wonderful for many discounts plus all the other offers you can apply to your online website

July 26, 2021

Glad to hear you find the app's offers helpful! We appreciate the positive review :) - Liz, Marketing

kokorosastudio.com

Very poor after-sale service, didn't help me solve the problem, no one responded to the email. Definitely not recommended for installation

July 21, 2021

Hi there! We have sent you a few responses, most recently with an update about your issue. Please check your inbox and respond to us ASAP! Thank you :)

Great Sox

The app is great but the customer support is even better. We had an issue and they were quick to reply and fixed it for us. They also explained what was causing it. I'd definitely recommend using this app.

July 19, 2021

Thanks so much for this review! We're so glad you like the app and that our support team was able to help you out :) - Liz, Marketing

Perri Foia

I have met some problem and they are very patient to help! That very good for me, i will keep using it.

July 13, 2021

Thank you for your review, Perri! We're so happy you enjoy the app and our support ☺️ - Rosie, Merchant Success