Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Red Cherry Lashes

Time spent using app About 4 years

A very versatile app, allowing you to create all kind of discounts you'd like for your store! I can't think of a better app to use because it allows me to apply any conditions I want for my customers. My favorite part, however, is the customer support - AMAZING customer support who are always there to help: They never left a question unanswered and I know I can rely on them, which is something I never experienced in any app/platform before. Sometimes it may take working your way around Shopify's default discount system to get exactly what you want, for me Paige from customer support has always made this possible (Thank you so much Paige!).

December 14, 2021

WOW this is such a nice review, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so happy to hear this! - Emily, Support Lead

Bitcoin Gear

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 4 years

The app is great for increasing your average order value and has great support. I was faced with a particular issue within the app, submitted a support ticket and they solved the issue in a short amount of time. Recommend.

December 8, 2021

Really happy to hear this, glad we could help! - Emily, Support Lead

Pangea

Time spent using app About 3 years

Customer Service (James this time) is really quick and helpful. The app is easy to use and we can find a solution to any challenge that might arise. Only downside is using a Shopify Code and USO at the same time.

December 8, 2021

Thank you so much for this review! We are a bit bound by Shopify limitations when it comes to combining discount codes, but I really appreciate this feedback and will be passing it along to my team. - Emily, Support Lead

theledtailor

Time spent using app 2 minutes

The app damaged my theme and there's no customer service. end up paying for a developer to fix the code.
DO NOT USE

December 4, 2021

It looks like we didn't receive an email from you about this damaged theme, so I've sent you a new email to address your concerns. Please reply to me ASAP so we can sort this out together! - Emily, Support Lead

unlimitedclassics

Why would someone use this app? JUST CHECK THE REVIEWS!
Terrible support, no live chat, the app wont stick together discounts and will work partially.

December 4, 2021

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting in touch with us. I don't see any messages from you in our system, so I've sent you a fresh email to connect with you - please check your spam and reply ASAP. - Emily, Support Lead

99Jersey

STAY AWAY FROM!!!!!
Multiple discounts wont work together, and they will bait you with the $9 but charges you so much more hidden charges!! DO NOT USE

Mountain Dreads

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

The App works great and I enjoy the features and ability to offer many discounts at once, and the support is amazing, but for me it ends up costing ALOT as you pay $1 every time someone takes up an offer. Can't find another app which does all of these offers are once though, but I'm just not sure paying hundreds of dollars a month is worth it?

December 3, 2021

Hi there! Our billing is a usage-based pricing model. This means that you’re only paying for the orders using discounts from our app. So while it can be higher in the busier months, you’re never paying for something you don’t use.

For context, we did an analysis of all our users and what they were paying with our previous subscription model, and found that the majority of merchants were paying more on months they had slower sales, like January. We wanted to change to a model that had the merchant’s best interest in mind.

I have sent you an email to chat more in depth about this. I appreciate your feedback! - Emily, Support Lead

Articture

Time spent using app About 4 years

We've been using this Ultimate Special Offers for some years now and have not encountered any problems yet. It is perfect for providing special offers to your customers and truly helps deliver more revenue for your store.
Moreover, their support team is great and very responsive! Highly recommend. Special thanks to Rob (Pixel Union)

December 1, 2021

So happy to hear your positive experience! Thanks for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

Andatech Distribution

Location Australia

Great and responsive support team, really appreciate their prompt response when there is a bug, special thanks to Kay from Pixel Union.

November 26, 2021

So happy to hear this, I'm glad we were able to get everything sorted out for you. Will be passing this feedback along to Kay, thank you! - Emily, Support Lead

Brooklynn's

Time spent using app About 4 years

very happy. great app. like the new changes/features that have been added over the years like different USO sale/discount types.

November 24, 2021