Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
June 25, 2022

Ultimate Special Offers has been fantastic, with its easy-to-use interface and customer service. I've never had any trouble with the app and customer service is quick to answer and help with any questions or concerns that I may have. If you're looking for a great discount app for your site I would recommend this app.

The Urban Gear
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Orbit replied June 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!! - Emily, Support Lead

June 22, 2022

The effort, explanation and understanding have been receiving from James were beyond and above all our expectations.
I had to set up a complex bogo offer plus a discount for my VIP customers and it was possible to do with Ultimate Special Offers to do all in one transaction. Big Big help for my business.

Onekid
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Orbit replied June 22, 2022

I'm super glad to hear you had such a positive experience with James!! I will be passing along the kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

June 20, 2022

This app works really well with what we need for our shop! We ran into some problems and reached out to customer service and they helped us greatly!

All Pima Apparel
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Orbit replied June 20, 2022

Aw I'm glad to hear it worked out!! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

June 16, 2022

This has been a solid app for me that is good for multiple promotional uses. Good and quick customer service as well!

SWIXXZ
Time spent using app: 8 days
Orbit replied June 20, 2022

I'm happy to hear this, thanks for sharing!! - Emily, Support Lead

June 2, 2022

Good service support however will be good if they allow promotional price to be shown on the collection page instead of only at the cart

Marc Anthony Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Orbit replied June 3, 2022

Great feedback! I will be passing this along to my product team. Thanks so much for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

Edited May 31, 2022

Wir haben wir in letzter Zeit öfter Kontakt mit dem Support gehabt, dem wir gerne 5 Sterne geben - sehr zuvorkommend und schnelle Antworten.

Celeson Store
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
Orbit replied June 1, 2022

Thanks for your review!! - Emily, Support Lead

May 31, 2022

Very useful app with a lot of options and exceptional support from the Orbit theme! They helped with adjusting the theme we use so the sale badges are shown properly on the webshop

OOTD Fashion Store
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
Orbit replied June 1, 2022

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it! Glad to hear you're happy with our support :) - Emily, Support Lead

May 25, 2022

LOVE this app. There's no other app that can do so many types of discounts and allow so many offers that can be combined into one order. This is *the best* discount app for the end user.

LOMA PRO
Time spent using app: 3 months
Orbit replied May 26, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words!! I'm so glad Ultimate Special Offers is working so well for you! - Emily, Support Lead

May 25, 2022

Easy to use platform with simple and noticeable promos. This app allows lots of different promos unlike other apps I found that just offer one promo per app purchase. Also I've received quick and friendly support from Jack.

Calyan Wax Co.
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Orbit replied May 25, 2022

Wow thanks for sharing! I'm glad it worked out so well for you :) - Emily, Support Lead

May 17, 2022

We use this app to run concurrent automatic discounts during promotional months and the holidays. I love how easy it is to get up and running (truly, it only takes a few minutes) and how top-notch their customer service is (Rob went above and beyond). If you're looking for a dependable discount app at stellar price, look no further.

Toynk Toys
Time spent using app: 5 months
Orbit replied May 18, 2022

I'm so glad to hear this, thanks for leaving this review! Happy to hear you had such a positive experience :) - Emily, Support Lead