4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and diverse discount offerings, including bulk buy and BOGO deals. It's praised for seamless integration with stores and reliable operation over the years. The support team is often commended for their swift and efficient service. Merchants value its flexibility in creating various promotion rules and running them without scripts or promo codes. It's recognized for boosting conversions and enhancing sale event experiences.

August 4, 2023

Changed theme to capital and the app did not work properly as a result
Reached out to support - who offered WORLD CLASS support and resolved my issue quickly. On top of this, It is a great app which attracts my customers to purchase

Quinn - Sexy Lingerie
Almost 2 years using the app
Orbit replied August 8, 2023

Wow world class!! thank you so much for this glowing review, we really appreciate it!! - Emily, Head of Support

July 18, 2017

Excellent app - we upgraded from their previous Buy X Get 1 app and are thrilled. Love that we can add links in our customer emails for exclusive VIP offers for our customers. Customer service is quick and efficient, no matter what timezone you're in. Keep up the great work!

The Salty Fox
Over 4 years using the app
September 6, 2017

OMG! This is the best special offers app on Shopify. I know because I tried them all... These guys are amazing. The app is so intuitive, so easy to understand and does exactly what it supposed to and EVEN MORE: They actually added a feature I desperately needed for my shop, they immediately understood what I need and within a few days TA DA it was already active in the app. I am so grateful for you guys you are the best you saved me weeks of work!

Easyinktattoo
Over 4 years using the app
February 6, 2023

While the app is not perfect, i do get a very good response from customer service who have been attentive in reply to me and addressing areas of concern. This way, you feel as you get the support required to continue trading. Thank you.

Five Way Cellars
Orbit replied February 7, 2023

I really appreciate this feedback, thank you for sharing!! - Emily, Head of Support

December 8, 2021

The app is great for increasing your average order value and has great support. I was faced with a particular issue within the app, submitted a support ticket and they solved the issue in a short amount of time. Recommend.

Bitcoin Gear
Belgium
Orbit replied December 8, 2021

Really happy to hear this, glad we could help! - Emily, Support Lead

August 19, 2022

Incredible customer support! I had a question and they immediately got back to me with a solution. Much appreciated and will be using the app daily!

Satya Online
Orbit replied August 19, 2022

I'm so happy to hear this! I appreciate you taking the time to share the kind words about my team! - Emily, Head of Support

June 20, 2017

Just what I was after - a one stop shop for promotions! So flexible and easy to use. Very quick and helpful customer support too.

Lucyloveheart
November 23, 2021

very happy. great app. like the new changes/features that have been added over the years like different USO sale/discount types.

Brooklynn's
Orbit replied November 24, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! - Emily, Support Lead

Edited December 1, 2021

We've been using this Ultimate Special Offers for some years now and have not encountered any problems yet. It is perfect for providing special offers to your customers and truly helps deliver more revenue for your store.
Moreover, their support team is great and very responsive! Highly recommend. Special thanks to Rob (Pixel Union)

Articture
Orbit replied December 1, 2021

So happy to hear your positive experience! Thanks for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

October 21, 2020

I wanted an easy app that would allow me to offer customers a free gift with purchase. Ultimate Special Offers was my choice. They have great customer service for installation support. Thank you.

TANI USA