Ultimate Special Offers

Discount app- bogo, upsell, gifts, buy one get one, & more!

$9/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Pampas Gal

I use this app to help with monthly promos and love it! I had some coding issues with the app and the team was very quick and helpful with resolving the issue. Would highly recommend! I feel like I have a team of IT with this company which helps me as a small business owner.

November 3, 2021

Oh I am so glad to hear this! We are definitely here to help you :) Thank you for the review! - Emily, Support Lead

Sereni-tea®

Location France

The Ultimate Special Offer service team is brilliant. They helped me code a custom bundle for my French market. I highly recommend this product as the service team is profesionnal and very nice. Thank you James !

November 1, 2021

Super happy to hear this! Thanks so much for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

Platinum Nutrition & Supplements

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app has a ton of awesome features to really customize offers to customers, not only is the app great but the customer service team is so fast to respond and fix any issues that I might have. 10/10 recommend!

October 28, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing your review and for using Ultimate Special Offers! We're thrilled about your 10/10 recommendation 👍 I'll pass on your kudos to the support team!
~Jamie, Designer

LOMA Hair & Body Care

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app. Of the many stores I manage this is easily my preferred app for discounts. With this I can have multiple promotions running, which are easy to schedule and easy to report on afterwards. I would like to have analytics available for more than just the 30-day window, but that is rather minor. I've never had trouble with installing or using this app… It's important to note that there's still the trouble with stacking deals if you plan to use discount codes, but you can stack certain discounts within the options that the app provides if you prefer.

October 28, 2021

We so appreciate your positive review, and the constructive feedback you've provided us as well It puts a smile on all of our faces to know that you use Ultimate Special Offers successfully across multiple stores 😃 We are proud to have you as a customer!

-Danny, CEO

Potter and Mooch Limited

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love this app! It's really easy to install and navigate - even for the regular user like me. Using the cross sell option I had a conversion rate of 88%! Also a post sale offer of around 11%. It looks professional on my site, I can change the colours to match my theme. It's so easy to go in and change offers on a regular basis. Thank you USO!

October 28, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! Happy to hear your experience has been great so far :) - Emily, Support Lead

Pattern Village

Amazing support! I'm using the app for their multiple gifts to choose from and my theme was having an issue...they fixed the issue before my developer even responded. Now that it is fixed, working seamlessly.

October 28, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing this positive experience. We appreciate it! - Emily, Support Lead

World Interiors, an Austin Furniture Company

Very prompt and responsive customer support/dev team. Lots of offer options and display options. Very easy to use and setup.

October 27, 2021

Glad to hear your experience has been so positive! - Emily, Support Lead

House of BŌ

I used for gifts in my store and it works perfectly, also their support was amazing. Really good experience

October 27, 2021

Happy to hear this. Thanks for the review! - Emily, Support Lead

REFYNE

We used this app to upsell accessories and also to incentivize customers to purchase extra products at a discount. The conversion and sales have been phenomenal since we started using this app. We didn't have anything like this before so we were definitely missing out on sales.

October 26, 2021

I'm so glad to hear Ultimate Special Offers has been so successful for you. Thank you for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

The Nest at 112

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is going to allow us to do a myriad of different offers both online AND in store which is huge for us! The versatility is great and the service has been phenomenal too! So happy to have found this!

October 25, 2021