Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers | Reviews

by Pixel Union

Post purchase upsells, bundles, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

Splyni

I can't give more than 2 stars to this app for one simple and logical reason: You can't choose variants for your offers! For example, If you sell T-shirts and you want to offer a discount on a specific color, you can't! You have to choose all T-shirts and offer a discount on ALL. I think that this must be corrected..

January 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. Variant targeting is on our roadmap currently and while I don't yet have an official ETA, I can tell you it's being worked on currently. I've sent you an email with more information, please check your inbox. Looking forward to your reply!

ARJD BRO BEARS

this app basically fulfilled most of your needs on marketing, the price is really reasonable, most importantly, the support team is superb, clear explanation even with a dedicated video screen-recording tutorial.

Vaporony

Very, very useful sales and bundler app, you can really achieve a lot with the shopify built in discounts and this app. The support team are very responsive and resolved our issue.

Serendipithy

It gives a bunch of different options to make offers. I had a problem and they solved it quickly by mail.

Big Ben Supplies

After wasting time and Money + frustration I found Ultimate Special Offers, an early Christmas present! I am using USO for Volume Discounts, BOGO & Bundles, Plus using Volume discounts with BOGO deals. It covers all the technical functions I need and has excellent design/appearance controls which really add to the overall effectiveness of my current marketing push. I have also been blown away by the first class customer support @Paige which has continued throughout my journey. This App/Company is simply outstanding.

British in Fluenza

I needed some help with the translation and editing of some text within the app. It required simple coding, but being a complete beginner myself I asked for support. Rob from Pixel Union was great. Helped me step by step on how to edit the code and even offered to do it himself! Amazing customer service, couldn't be happier!

TuHogarFavorito

sois los mejores muchísimas gracias por todo, me habéis sido de gran ayuda y de gran utilidad, lo recomiendo 100%

Fashion Colab

Thanks for all the support guys, the app is integrated seamlessly and looks really great An manually sync to catalogue button would be nice as this doesn't always pick up new products but the offers work well and they are easy to make

TOYPLAYED

Who ever the manager of this app is: You perfectly know how lazy users feel to add reviews right always trying to omit the email asking a review. Well I am that lazy one always.But after the servoce given my a teammate called Rob it was worth it writing this lines against my lazyiness. Legend! He offered a EXCELLENT service providing me even videos of how to do it. That is what I call AWSOME SUPPORT SERVICE (Amazon + Fb big companies but shitest support!)

Tapered Menswear

App is excellent have been using for years. The support is among the best of any app developers we use. Would highly recommend