Ultimate Special Offers

Ultimate Special Offers

by Pixel Union

Post purchase upsells, bundles, BOGO, volume, gifts & more!

Gumtree Days

Rob was excellent, he quickly identified the issue and let me know how to fix it. The app was up and running very quickly! Love it!

Boogie Board

This app has been fantastic for us. We tried it out through the holiday season and saw a nice jump in sales by being able to provide quickly customizable bundle offers. The Dev team was fantastic in helping sort out a few code tweaks as well!

Two Roads Hat Co

I've been really impressed with how versatile this app has been. There are many supported promo types. When we ran into a problem, their support was very helpful and jumped on the issue quickly.

Ivory Lane Boutique Inc.

We have been using this app for about 2 years to offer our customers tiered multi-item discounts (buy 2 items get a discount, buy 3 items get a bigger discount, etc). This functionality has been valuable for our growth and is an important component of our customer experience. Over time issues have popped-up as we deal with Shopify limitations (e.g. only one discount code can be applied) and as we implement other apps that at times may conflict with the USO app (technically or logically) but the support from James and others has always been awesome and the issues always resolved. We foresee this app as being part of our infrastructure for the long term.

Pairess

I used this app to help me offer automatic tiered discounts (buy 1 item get X% off, buy 2 get Y% off, buy 3 get Z% off, etc). It's simple and easy to use. Patrick from the app was also super helpful in answering any questions I had and in making minor code adjustments. Highly recommend!

LaLa Confetti

Great app that allows us to offer dynamic discounts and promotions very easily. When we needed help with some code edits, it was done in a timely and professional manner.

East Ocean Aquatic

the customer support was really nice! They helped me throughout and assisted in every way they could!

Lilou Lifestyle Co.

Lots of glitches. Main reason I don't like it is the sale price is not visible in either the collection listing OR the individual product listing. The customer only sees their discounted total in the cart and no where else. It makes bulk discounts very misleading.

January 25, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you've having trouble! This is a feature that's on our current roadmap for the near future. I don't see a previous ticket from you in our inbox, so I've sent you a fresh email to chat more about it. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Splyni

I can't give more than 2 stars to this app for one simple and logical reason: You can't choose variants for your offers! For example, If you sell T-shirts and you want to offer a discount on a specific color, you can't! You have to choose all T-shirts and offer a discount on ALL. I think that this must be corrected..

January 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. Variant targeting is on our roadmap currently and while I don't yet have an official ETA, I can tell you it's being worked on currently. I've sent you an email with more information, please check your inbox. Looking forward to your reply!

ARJD BRO BEARS

this app basically fulfilled most of your needs on marketing, the price is really reasonable, most importantly, the support team is superb, clear explanation even with a dedicated video screen-recording tutorial.