Secomapp: Spin To Win

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Grassroot101

Nice App. Help a lot. I recommend other store to use this app. really big Help to gain more sales TY

1 stop shop

I am satisfied. Much helps me. I'm a beginner in the internet store and I mean a lot of email addresses for my customers to use later in email marketing.

Girl Grunge

That was real easy! Thank you for the app, promoting Cyber Monday Wish us luck! @girlgrungeofficial

Evolutechstore

otimo

mysmartsurprise

nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¨

LSM Boutique's Fashion N Fragrances

I really like this app so far, it really help getting subscribers and emails that will help with your promotions and email marketing

Celine XO

Such a great, handy app!
It'll be a great addition to my store on Black Friday, Hopefully drawing more customers to make a sale!

Playful Desires

I used the app to increase sales and really like the simplicity of it. Its a great tool to engage the customer in a playful non-threatening way.

MissJ Designs

Great so far! I like he way I can personalise the discounts and how easy it is to setup. I would recommend

Big Brain Toy

I like it so far. I just installed it yesterday, lets see how it works out for me and my business in the future.