Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Pampa Vape House

Nao testei ainda, mas logo quero testar pra ver se funciona, se funcionar, vou contratar os serviços para acessar outras opções

BAR R US

I am using this app to help generate leads and so far it very user friendly and I love how you can adjust settings to fit your need.

YoungLamarEnt

received some problems can't seem to put it on my store but its easy to set up and customize very helpful

August 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
Should you encounter any issue, please send a ticket to support@secomapp.com
Our support is always free and lifetime for you!

Blacksandz Clothing Co.

Just got this set up. Looks good and we will see. Thanks for the free trial. We are excited to see if this gets us more conversions.

Bothika

Apenas estoy empezando pero va bien hasta ahorita, sencillo de usar, funcional, inteligente, voy a probarlo más... Hasta ahorita solo me puedo quejar de las traducciones...

Beard Arsenal

Awesome app pretty useful to help gain subscriber's for newsletters and email marketing. Able to setup a wide variety of discounts types to help aid you in receiving more people .

Nodisa

good app , awesome , extra ordinary , helped a lot ,we just liked it. I would recommend it to others.

ANN & DEE

I use this app its really awesome. Easy to create campaign. there customer service is outstanding.

Great White Gifts

It works and it's easy to set up and use.
The spinner widget shows on my mobile phone, though I didn't think it would on the free plan. The pop out shows a bit shaky on my phone. The only things I can complain about are that some important options are not in the free plan. And 2), Page speed insights shows the Javascript as causing a bit of a slow down on my site - https://greatwhitegifts.com/

Crazy Kitties

I think this app has good potential. I have only begun setting this up and will do another review once I can see it's performance. Personalizing is OK. There are a couple considerations for those wanting to try it. One is that in the setup of the forms, while you can choose any two colors for the text and form fields, the color of the background (unless an image is used) is the same as the fill-in text, and the contrasting second color is used for fill-in field backgrounds and for the main text of the spinner box. This makes personalizing with background images a bit difficult. The other is that the form accepts any random, impossible email and finally, through clearing the cache, or using private browsing, it is possible to do the spin again and again to get a better discount to use at checkout. At least the code is a unique code. Not sure how many customers would think to do that, so I'll give it a try and see if conversion and email list generation makes up for the loopholes.