Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Nice Slippers

Great but they push making reviews - it's annoying! And I have to write 100 characters in here so ya

PLUSSTOR

This app is great. Easy to use and for times like Black Friday when you want to add a little oomph to close a sale it helps out

konzept 2 - Filmwerkstatt

Working great! We will see how our customers use their chance to win and how we can increase selling. But the app itselve works fine.

Cool Fan Store

I have just installed this app and it looks interesting to me...surely this will build a curiosity element to the customers visiting your site....and compelling enough for them to the take action

A Todo Audio

MUY BUENA APLICACIÓN ME ENCANTA ME PARECE MUY UTIL PARA MI TIENDA ONLINE ME SIENTO FELIZ DE AVER INSTALADO LA APLICACION

Archer E Motorbikes

I used this app to help me build my email list and woah boy it's working good so far I suggest you get this app now

CACHE COVE

i just got it loaded up .. cant say for sure .. .but it seems solid for the price. At this point i would happily point folks to it. It seems like a great possibility.

4 Her Shape

I just installed the app, not sure how it works yet. but as soon as see how it works I will leave a review.

Unique to Me

I haven't used the app yet on my site, however they were very pushy about doing the review. I do like how much you are able to do with the free version, however I feel the paid version allows a lot more customization that may work better for specific sites and customers.

Bargain Buddy

Really cool app, lots of nice features that are in the free version. If it works well I will definitely upgrade to the paid version.