Secomapp: Spin To Win

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

M A R B A Λ L

I used this app for my e-commerce store. Didn't know this was a thing, and honestly, it's made my store so much more compelling. I'm super excited! Thank you for making such a great app!

Azura Exchange

Location Australia

VERY GOOD APP THANK YOU very much. here is 100 characters.....still not there thank you.............

Sheraphic943

Location Malaysia

great app to incerease email lisr.hniihuih gyu fb tfyftfbybg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggyy

Nurseutopia

Love this app! Love how you can customize the prizes offered. Fun and interactive! Great way to capture the customer email information!

dromedarshop.com

Location Austria

I used this App, looks good, working good, I hope brings a lot of new customers...;-) Easy to use for customers, easy to install, favorable fee.

Emaculate Designs

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Great app! awesome app! nice app! I like the app and it helps a lot to boost up sales. Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wander Wild Boutique

Awesome idea to engage traffic on my website. I am seeking ways to ensure those that click, stay !!

At One With Nature

Not really had a chance to use it, but i want the banner to go away asking me for a review, so I have written this. Also it would not let me submit the review until I had given it 5 stars!

Abondance

Location France

Je trouve magnifique cette application merci et BRAVO je vous souhaite bonne chance et beaucoup de succès !!

Holiday Store

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 hours

so good, I like it very much, so that I can get more, it’s great, I like it very much, I recommend you to use it.