Secomapp: Spin To Win

Secomapp: Spin To Win

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

M A R B A Λ L

I used this app for my e-commerce store. Didn't know this was a thing, and honestly, it's made my store so much more compelling. I'm super excited! Thank you for making such a great app!

Azura Exchange

VERY GOOD APP THANK YOU very much. here is 100 characters.....still not there thank you.............

Sheraphic943

great app to incerease email lisr.hniihuih gyu fb tfyftfbybg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggyy

Nurseutopia

Love this app! Love how you can customize the prizes offered. Fun and interactive! Great way to capture the customer email information!

dromedarshop.com

I used this App, looks good, working good, I hope brings a lot of new customers...;-) Easy to use for customers, easy to install, favorable fee.

Emaculate Designs

Great app! awesome app! nice app! I like the app and it helps a lot to boost up sales. Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wander Wild Boutique

Awesome idea to engage traffic on my website. I am seeking ways to ensure those that click, stay !!

At One With Nature

Not really had a chance to use it, but i want the banner to go away asking me for a review, so I have written this. Also it would not let me submit the review until I had given it 5 stars!

Abondance

Je trouve magnifique cette application merci et BRAVO je vous souhaite bonne chance et beaucoup de succès !!

Holiday Store

so good, I like it very much, so that I can get more, it’s great, I like it very much, I recommend you to use it.