Secomapp: Spin To Win

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Long Island Gadget Shop

Easy to use and exactly what I wanted. It does exactly what i wanted it to do, Thanks for the free app

fannysquad

Location Netherlands

Goede app veel opties, echt super handig als je op een unieke manier emails wilt binnen krijgen. Ik raad het aan

MyOuterTech

I have only setup the app and have not used it yet so I can't really do a review. The setup itself is user friendly.

victor's-produce

medmv[iroenm[botrngurtnpgoijrtmgpt4rhgporiehoiuerh[0ersdjguierojgdruibvpdfojvpidufhv;oidrgbouerhpieruhr verj8tj45-8hghg54i=g95jg

godealshore

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like how this app adds a fun experience to my store. I just wish it had more customization options and the ability to change the wheel color for free.

Festiwear

Location New Zealand

I haven't had any customers use this on my website as of yet but it does offer everything you need from what I've gathered so far

Eniche4You

Cool little spin to win just what i need. thanks you for this app Cool little spin to win just what i need. thanks you for this app

Alpha Lidz

Time spent using app 5 minutes

looking for awesome integration w/ this application that will allow for major conversions from prospects.

Realty Wares

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Cool app, easy to use. Everything is an upgrade to the paid plan. All of the features I really wanted.

THE HYPEBEAST PLUG

Location Australia
Time spent using app 23 minutes

I just downloaded and started using it, will update rating once I get a better feel. but so good so far.