Spin To Win by Secomapp

Spin To Win by Secomapp

by Secomapp

A smart way to grow your email list and boost sales

MyOuterTech

I have only setup the app and have not used it yet so I can't really do a review. The setup itself is user friendly.

victor's-produce

medmv[iroenm[botrngurtnpgoijrtmgpt4rhgporiehoiuerh[0ersdjguierojgdruibvpdfojvpidufhv;oidrgbouerhpieruhr verj8tj45-8hghg54i=g95jg

godealshore

I like how this app adds a fun experience to my store. I just wish it had more customization options and the ability to change the wheel color for free.

Festiwear

I haven't had any customers use this on my website as of yet but it does offer everything you need from what I've gathered so far

Eniche4You

Cool little spin to win just what i need. thanks you for this app Cool little spin to win just what i need. thanks you for this app

Alpha Lidz

looking for awesome integration w/ this application that will allow for major conversions from prospects.

Realty Wares

Cool app, easy to use. Everything is an upgrade to the paid plan. All of the features I really wanted.

THE HYPEBEAST PLUG

I just downloaded and started using it, will update rating once I get a better feel. but so good so far.

upperlayer clothing

GREAT LITTLE APP BRINGS CUSTOMERS TO THE STORE AND THEY ENJOY IT WOULD DEFINETLY RECCOMEND WHY NOT ITS FUN

DealSpot4U

such an easy app to use. it only took a few minute and i was off and running. cant wait to see the results after a week