Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

by Care Cart

Spin to win Sale discount coupon game Exit intent Email pop up

Lidereschile

I used the app to get more sales, it is good and the lady from support was really nice, thanks to her. The app should be better at linking the discount codes from the shop.

June 3, 2021

We are glad that our team was able to help. Please share more detail with the team about the discount sync and how we can improve it? All the best!

Dream Scents by Clo

Really good feature for my website, have seen others using it before and have actually purchased from another small business due to the discount I got on the wheel. Really good customer support messaging chat as well - spoke to Ross who was very helpful

May 31, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review. We're glad that our team was able to help you and that you liked the app so much. We hope app will perform well on your store. All the best!

Joli-Glo Maternity

It is very easy to set up, and to use. Plus their customer service is impeccable. With their live chat, you get the answeres to your questions LIVE. Highly suggest this app to increase customer fulfillment

May 31, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing users like you.

Houserous.com

Love this app but for the first time im using this it did not sync very well with my shopify account

May 31, 2021

Thank you for the adding review. Our chat support is available for your queries. Please so let us know what did not sync with your store so our team can help you achieve that to boost your sales.

The Jelly Shoppe

Great app! I get lots of sales because of it. It helps the sales process a lot. I do recommend using it.

Munchie Box Company

Great app! Easy to use! And the customer support is very responsive. Thank you very much............

CapMe

Great. Works just as expected. Gave me everything that I was looking for. Good customer service as well

Shanthia's Boutique

This is my first time using Wheelify & it has been smooth for me because the customer service is awesome! I enjoyed testing it out on my website.

TSkyers

Arya was an amazing help, thank you for the Discount spin wheel app. Arya was an amazing help, thank you for the Discount spin wheel app.

Shannon's textiles

Did not use the app yet as still not launched but seems to be good promo. great customer service when inquiring about information

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48