Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

by Care Cart

Spin to win Sale discount coupon game Exit intent Email pop up

Naughty paws

LOVE THIS APP SOOO MUCH , this app is awesome and the customer service is great. I highly recommend it.

September 27, 2021

100% customer satisfaction is one of our goals and it seems that we have achieved that goal with you. Thank you so much for the awesome review. Good luck for more sales.

ACEITESDEOLIVALILEN

Buena explicación el servicio es amable y directo, Alan es muy explicativo. Recomiendo usar la aplicación.

September 23, 2021

We are glad that support was able to help you and you are happy with the app. Thank you so much for adding the review and recommending the app.

The Yog Bar

great, fast, reliable service. would recommend! Alan will answer any questions you have and help accordingly.

September 22, 2021

This review had made our day. We are happy that our support team has helped you out for your questions.

Thank you so much for the great review and recommendation.

GrindNSilenceApparel

excellent response i would like to thank alan for help me and this app is fire and noww get this app

September 22, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review. We hope that app will help you achieve your goals. Good luck for more sales and subscribers.

REBL Jewelry

The app is easy to use, and any questions that I had were answered very promptly by the great support team member Ross who helped me through the process.

Asher 7 Skin

I had some problems with my discount code. I did not know they could be fixed within Shopify. Alan was extreemly helpful. He made it easy for me to find out how to fix the issue!

Hushbee Malaysia

It helps achieve the main goal. but would be better if the user can opt to stay at the free plan or otherwise. and not automatically charge once 300 impressions are exceeded

September 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing the honest review. We are glad that app is helping you achieve the goal. You can actually control it by deactivating the app if you do not wish to be charged.

We believe that app will definitely boost your revenue and deliver a high ROI for your store. In case you need any help, feel free to contact our 24/7 live chat support. All the best!

Hja Palinu Osk Omarsdottir

Really good and quick costumer survies. Really happy with the app, got more subcribes and costumers are coming more to the website.

September 13, 2021

Thank you for the great review. We hope that app will continue to perform on your store and help you achieve more sales.
All the best!

Dubinik

Very powerful app, easy to operate, and Arya was very patient to guide me, thank you very much!I will continue to use it

September 6, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts and glad that our support team was quick to help you out as well.

Our powerful app will definitely boost subscribers and sales on your store. All the best!

Kat Koil

Great app and great customer service! I would recommend to any one who's searching for a similar app!

September 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review and recommending the app. We hope that app will help you achieve your goals. Good luck!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51