Wheelify Spin Wheel Exit Popup

by Care Cart

Spin to win Sales discount code game, Exit intent Email popup

Techno-Gene

Maya accesories

So far so good, the app has worked perfectly, my conversion rates have gone up considerably in the last week

October 19, 2020

We appreciate this awesome review and glad that app has improved your conversion. Thank you so much.

petloveRNgifts

This app is very easy to install and set-up. I was able to customize the discount coupons that can be won and add funny saying for when customers lose. I do wish I could set it up so that it ONLY pops up when someone gets ready to exit the store site.

October 19, 2020

We are so glad with your review. We do have exit intent functionality in the app. Please contact our support team and they will assist you to configure that.

Your Everyday Shop

I like this app a lot. It's really user-friendy and easy to use. I will definitely recommend this app.

stleixan

I just installed the app and it went smoothly. I hope this can bring me more sales, thank you very much

October 16, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to add this review. We're hopeful too that it will boost your sales.

DayasDollhouse

convenient and it helped with my sales. would recommend for anyone just starting their small business

October 16, 2020

We are happy to know that the app is already helping you get more sales. Thank you for the amazing review and recommending the app.

For Her Design

Its a really cool app and fun to get my customers attention. The discount codes work very well. Love it

October 16, 2020

Its nice to know that you liked the app and it's working well on your store. Thank you for the review and good luck for more sales.

Avanus Store

I used this app to help me boost my sales. Its free so i guess its ok. Hopefully it can help me to generate more sales in my store.

October 15, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our free app. We request you to delete it for now and add it later when you have experienced the app on your store for good amount of time. And, we hope that it will improve conversion and bring more sales on your store.

SamsGloss

The set up is really easy, but Im having trouble fixing the. color of the background. It stays at the default color which is blue and doesn't change no matter how many times I update or refresh it. It is also not popping up on my shop whenever I go on it. It only pops up when I view it as the admin.

October 15, 2020

App is set as off so that user can make desired changes before showing the spin wheel on the store. Our support team has also addressed your query. We hope that you can also update the review to reflect your recent experience now.

Suppz King

.............................................................................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10