Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

by Care Cart

Spin to win Sales discount code game, Exit intent Email pop up

Period Poo Boutique

SO FAR SO GOOD WILL RECOMMEND, STILL LEARNING BUT THINK IT WILL DO GOOD TO GET MORE CUSTOMERS ON YOUR MAILING LIST

Boutique Peluches

Je suis obligé de mettre un avis, l'application est totalement gratuite et marche super bien BRAVO !

Consistencystore

This app is needed by far for my store. I was very impressed to see the features that it had. I just love it.

Southern Charm Candles and Home

I dont like the fact that it pops up when I am trying to edit my webpage. I think that as long as I am editing my web store then it should not pop up at every page I go to

April 12, 2021

Well, there's an easy fix for it, just keep the app off while you are still busy in building up your store. Once you are ready to launch you can turn on the app. We encourage you to add the review later when you actually experience the app live on store for some time.
Cheers!

SimplyKitchn

I like this app, but I am having some issues getting the "show on exit intent" to work. If I can't figure it out, I might have to change to another app. Hopefully it'll work itself out :)

April 12, 2021

We request you to reinstall the app and let us know. Our support team will guide you to correctly set up the exit intent and other triggers. All the best!

Market Threads Clothing

This app is great I am excited to see the value it brings to my store. It already makes my site feel more professional. I like the customization.

goomash

The setup is very simple, amazing and professional! You don’t even need a tutorial. Very simple and professional.

Brodie's Boutique Baby Store

I loved it, Great app. It allowed me to increase sales which created a better conversion rate for my shop.

April 8, 2021

Glad that you loved the app and it has already boosted your conversion. Would you like to share more feedback to let us make your experience 5-star with our free app?

Cheers!

Knotdown

Very simple set up, amazing and professional look! You don't even need a tutorial. Very straightforward and professional.

slowstyle.us

Cool for customers, brings in people and incentive to give their email..............................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45