Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

by Care Cart

Spin to win Sales discount code game, Exit intent Email popup

Kvolve

Well it's FREE! First time trying, I just was looking for something to get my customers interested, ill be back to update review.

SilkbySerenity

Its an easy to use application. I haven't seen it work on my store just yet. So I will update review later.

Lumilia Skin Co.

Great application to add value to your store and to drive sales. Pretty easy and straight forward to set it up. The only concern is tthe wheel seems to spin in favour of the consumer all the time :)

Island Micas And More

cool app havent used it yet and it asking me to leave a review........................................................................

Rigoglioso

it works on my site, nice app to increase the customer interaction. my site is new, hope it could help to boost sales.

January 19, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share your review with us. Glad that you liked the app and we hope that it will boost the sales on your store. All the best!

Kosmic Slayz By Kayleigh LLC

This app helped me boost my sales . Increasing the jrbwrbbjvhvgfgcgvgvgcgvhchvgcgcgchvhvhvgvgvvbvhcg

January 19, 2021

Thank you for the review and we're happy that app is boosting your sales. Cheers!

Gritty Tshirts

Great tool! Gives customers an incentive to buy. Wish, I found this month ago. Thanks for this hope to see more apps in future!

Geniouse

I haven't used the app yet. I'll do a honest review after using it. I'm in the installation process and I've been requested to review it.

Flexin' Swag

I was forced to write a review before using the app. Once I actually use it in my store I will be able to leave an honest review of the app.

MamiaHome

it very much because it has brought me a lot of help. It can make shopping gamified. It is very interesting. It can let consumers get discounts through games.

January 18, 2021

We're glad that you liked the app so much but we'd like to know more in order to make your experience 5-stars with us. Thank you so much for the review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29