Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

by Care Cart

Spin to win Sales discount code game, Exit intent Email pop up

I-ZARA Jewelry

I understand it's a free app, but It's not fare to ask for a review when I have not used the product.

November 9, 2020

Adding the review is optional to use our free app and we have mentioned this in the app. We hope that it will perform well on your store and you'll update it to reflect your actual experience. All the best!

DIAMANT BIJOU COMPANY, LLC

I dont like that no matter how many times i save something, it doesn tactually save. that's frustrating af.

October 27, 2020

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Although we see some modifications in settings correctly reflecting on store but we request you to share more details with the support team using in-app contact form. Our support manager will also contact you shortly to assist you.

Riches N' Hair by LNA

I'm trying to use it, but it's making me leave a review before I use it. I haven't tried using this app yet because it won't let me get past the review part.

September 1, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our totally free app and we have mentioned that in the app. We encourage you to remove it and add later when you have fully experienced our app on your store. In case you need any help, you can contact our support team using in-app contact form and they'll be glad to assist you.