Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup | Reviews

by Care Cart

Spin to win sale discount coupon game Exit intent Email pop up

Forest Super Food

just using this app for first time as till now we like this app m hope they will fullfill our recuritment

August 4, 2021

Thank you for sharing the review and liking the app. Could you please share your requirement with our chat support team to let us help you make your experience 5 star with our app? We'll be looking forward for your response.

smart-mart99

April 15, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We encourage you to add his review later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope that app will perform well and help you achieve your goals. All the best.

Southern Charm Candles and Home

I dont like the fact that it pops up when I am trying to edit my webpage. I think that as long as I am editing my web store then it should not pop up at every page I go to

April 12, 2021

Well, there's an easy fix for it, just keep the app off while you are still busy in building up your store. Once you are ready to launch you can turn on the app. We encourage you to add the review later when you actually experience the app live on store for some time.

SimplyKitchn

I like this app, but I am having some issues getting the "show on exit intent" to work. If I can't figure it out, I might have to change to another app. Hopefully it'll work itself out :)

April 12, 2021

We request you to reinstall the app and let us know. Our support team will guide you to correctly set up the exit intent and other triggers. All the best!

RLegacy apparel

I'm using this app has been helpfull with growing my business and learning about my customer and connecting with customers

April 8, 2021

We're glad that app is helping you to grow the business and collect subscribers. We'd request you to let us know how we can make your experience 5-star with our app?

tiendaredgol

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

March 24, 2021

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We encourage you to remove it and add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store.

Jongoma Closet

i want to use this app to help me boost sale in my website and to engage with customers in my website.

March 22, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well to help you achieve your sale goals. We encourage you to add the review later when you have fully experienced that app on your store.

Vib-Shop

Havent tried it yet but its okay so it kinda looks good, but we gotta see how it performs because I havent used it yet

March 22, 2021

E-Beehives

just installed it, Will try it out. It is free of use. Hope it will be ok and works fine.
Will review after i tried it. works fine, good app

March 16, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We're hopeful that app will help in collecting subscribers and boosting sales. We request you to add the review later when you have fully experience the app on your store. All the best!

Galore.sunshine

im still working on the app figuring things out but it looks great. someone told me about this app and I think its great for those customers who love deals

March 10, 2021

Thank you for adding the review for our free app. We encourage you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope it will help you collect subscribers and boost sales. All the best!

Previous 1 3 4