Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

by Care Cart

Spin to win Sales discount code game, Exit intent Email popup

RELX UK

it's just ok need more features.need more features.need more features.need more features.need more features.

January 6, 2021

Although the app is designed in a way that you just need to turn on the desired feature and it will start working on the best settings possible. However, our support manager will reach out to you to help you correctly set up the app according to your needs. We hope that you'll be glad to update the review after using the app on your store.

Rosabeauty Hair

December 30, 2020

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well and bring lot of sales on your store. We encourage you to update it or add later when you have fully experienced the benefits of using our app.

Thelma Lou #BAEcollection

I have not been able to review the app yet. once i figure it out i can give a honest review. I would suggest holding this option to the end of us setting it up.

December 27, 2020

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope it will perform well on your store and generate lot of sales. We request you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. In case you need any help, you can connect with our support team for assistance.

DIATONE OFFICIAL

bad service! can't contact the support. always loading... could support team contact me? I need help!

December 9, 2020

We apologize for the experience. Our support manager has reached out to you for assistance. Kindly reinstall the app and let us know how we can help you start boosting sales today.

iameverythingsa

basic but works well, would like more options to change the style and the colour. but overall happy.

December 7, 2020

We're glad to know that you're overall happy with our free app. As we are continuously working to add more free options in the app but sure enough we're still offering more features than other paid spin wheel apps.

We hope that our app will perform well to make your experience 5-stars with us. All the best!

My Green Balloon

i like it. it works. its good. i need to keep typing for a review because i feel forced to do so to use it. wtf dude i already typing a review leave me alone

November 26, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store and you will be glad to update your experience. Our support manager will also contact you for further assistance.

Soal Boutique

love this app! I just dont like that I have to do a review. It's easy to use which is what I like because I am not really a tech person.

November 26, 2020

Adding the review optional to use our free app. We request you to delete it and add it later when you have actually experienced the app on your store. We're hopeful that it will improve conversion and bring lot of sales for you. Thank you and all the best!

PRETTY MOMMY GANG BOUTIQUE

i dont know yet i haven't used it. It asked for a review as soon as i downloaded it. Pleas fix! I'll review it again after i get to use it

November 20, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our free app. We encourage you to use the app and this review later after experiencing the app on your store. We wish you all the best!

ShePoppinGloss

I couldn't use it, before I have to put a review , when clicking "remind me later" the page doesn't counties.

November 16, 2020

Adding a review is totally optional to use our free app. You just need to turn on the app from the 'Slices' tab. We hope that you'll update the review and our app will definitely make your experience a 5-stars one.

GiftBoxology UK

easy to use and lots of different options to play about with - definitely recommend for anyone wanting to increase sales.

November 13, 2020

We appreciate you adding the review. Its optional to add the review to use our free app. We request you to update the rating as well to reflect your true experience of the app.

Previous 1