Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

by Care Cart

Spin to win Sales discount code game, Exit intent Email pop up

Elite Aesthetics Supplements & More

Simple to set up. Do wish i could change the color of the letters to help colors blend better. Over all excited to see how well it will work.

ES-FUN

It's free and my store really need this lucky wheel, it requires me to leave a review before connecting to my store, hope it can work well ,now i try it .

Kalupets

Muy buena experiencia en t ema de descuentos, las persomnas estaban mas interesadas en la pagina y pude convertir

Market Threads Clothing

This app is great I am excited to see the value it brings to my store. It already makes my site feel more professional. I like the customization.

Brodie's Boutique Baby Store

I loved it, Great app. It allowed me to increase sales which created a better conversion rate for my shop.

April 8, 2021

Glad that you loved the app and it has already boosted your conversion. Would you like to share more feedback to let us make your experience 5-star with our free app?

Cheers!

MiMiclubs

I don't really know who needs this spin app. I wonder if the coupon is automatically discounted to consumers when they win.

March 31, 2021

Thank you for the review. Please note that you need to create the coupon code in your store's admin panel and place the code in slice of wheel. That being said, app does not generate the coupon codes it only delivers the coupons to your audience and collect subscriptions.

Au House Of Allure

I used this app to make a spin wheel its free to use and i love it. i am trying to add it now hopefully no fees

March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We'd like to learn more about your experience with our app in order to make it 5-star. All the best!

The Flowcus Brand

I use this app to help me collect emails for marketing. I think it is a great tool. I would recommend any e-commerce platform utilize this app to increase conversion.

March 25, 2021

Thank you for adding this great review of our free app. We'd like to learn more from you in order to make your experience 5-star with us.
Cheers!

Holograma Store

I'm loving it, I hope to attract a lot of people with this super interactive and easy to use pop up.

March 16, 2021

Thank you so much for adding the great review of our free app. We'd like to hear more from you in order to make your experience 5-star with our app. All the best!

Teté Collection

esta muy bien para crear descuentos para la tienda online y así ganar nuevas compras a través de la app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9