Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup | Reviews

by Care Cart

Spin to win sale discount coupon game Exit intent Email pop up

Something Beautiful Cafe and Gift Shop

The app seems great so far and I love how easy it is to get help when I have a question! I can't wait to see it in use!

Ottenbags

Just installed it. Missing a couple of features to make it a five star. However, confident it will be there soon enough. Got amazing service from Chris. Looking forward to the updates that are in their backlog

Passionmet

Very nice app. Customer support is responsive to assist and answer questions. Wheel is easy to set up and customize. I only wish that I could set it to pop up at exit attempt only.

Money Market Store

I just recently installed onto my new store. Really nice that you can customise quite a lot in order to try and match branding. Time will tell with regards to increasing conversions. Most impressive point, fantastic instant chat support available. They are always there ready to answer my questions in a personal informative way. They even have nice screen shots prepared to help you find things. Will be 5 stars when I have more time to see if it boots sales.

Raaen Equestrian

Great app and highly recommend. Would be great if there were other themes to choose from on the free package so you can have it more integrated within your brand.

ChanChanell Beauty

Pretty good so far! I’m just opening up my store I will come back later to give another review! I hope it goes well.

September 29, 2021

Glad to read that you liked the app. We suggest you to use it for the trial period and then add your review when app have actually delivered the value to your store. We hope that it will bring sales and subscribers for the store.

Hushbee Malaysia

It helps achieve the main goal. but would be better if the user can opt to stay at the free plan or otherwise. and not automatically charge once 300 impressions are exceeded

September 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing the honest review. We are glad that app is helping you achieve the goal. You can actually control it by deactivating the app if you do not wish to be charged.

We believe that app will definitely boost your revenue and deliver a high ROI for your store. In case you need any help, feel free to contact our 24/7 live chat support. All the best!

Lavanyaz.com

Just started my initial question were resolved let's see how it works will be giving my review further as well

August 6, 2021

We are glad that support team was able to resolve your queries quickly. We'd like to hear more from you in order to make your experience 5 star with us.
All the best!

The Jelly Shoppe

Great app! I get lots of sales because of it. It helps the sales process a lot. I do recommend using it.

Shannon's textiles

Did not use the app yet as still not launched but seems to be good promo. great customer service when inquiring about information

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10