Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup | Reviews

by Care Cart

Spin to win sale discount coupon game Exit intent Email pop up

Okimi Shop

I haven't really started with the app ye as I am still setting it up, but Daniel from the support team was extremely helpful and cleared my doubts and answered all my questions. I look forward to running this app in my shop!

Aisha Wong Accessories

I just started to use this apps and i think it makes my website more attractive as customer get to spin whatever discount that i have set off. im happy with this apps as i can see the amount of conversion for each campaign i set off which allow me to monitor which discount code works well for my business. It can also integrate with mailchimp and klaviyo. Their customer service reply me promptly whenever i need them.

baddie4all

i used this app today,and it was great customer support was amazing i absolutely love it.great help from Chris

Jewelshop

Great service, they helped me very quickly within just a few minutes. Very satisfied with Chris and the Shopify app!

resal games رسال قيمز

Many customizations, great customer support and you can pay as you go, unlike other apps that require a dedicated subscription which you might not fully consume.

Trend'S Aile

Super support service. Fast response, clear and very helpful. Thank you so much for your help. Can't wait the result.

Cloudfash

good! and good customer service. You can make the wheel just how you like and people always have a 100% chance to win.

Santhigram

Customer support is 24*7 and the way they respond to our queries is appreciable. Sorted out my invisible spin wheel and button text issue in short span of time.

california-creative-admin

Very well designed app! Great support. Easy to install. Highly recommended to give it a shot especially into Black Friday.

Haberdashery-online

Great and simple to use app. Wish it had more options but I guess it's literally the name of the app, what could I expect?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43