Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

by Care Cart

Spin to win Sales discount code game, Exit intent Email pop up

2 Thirds Honey

easy to install, really love the color options you can customize it to match your website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bee Charm

The app is working well & it looks like it will be a good marketing tool. I reached out to support about a problem & they were very keen & helpful.

Ginger Deer

Can't use the app before I review it which doesn't make sense but ok. Design looks nice but I don't know if it works well.

Ultima Cosa

Just installed, hopefully I will see the result real soon
Overall setting is very simple to use, if you can let me choose the font will be so much better.

Intejaam India

Great app and a lot of customizability. It would be great if it stays free or keeps it free forever for the old customers

Partifiy...

testing it out amazing would love to try for more few days and see how it goes, thank you to the developers, really appreciate premium features for free, will later support as I grow my stores!!

April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for adding this great review. We're glad that you loved the features and we hope app will perform well on your store. All the best!

Loud&Laced

This App Was Easy To Install! I Created My Discounts And Basically Filled The Blanks. I Just Created My Spin Wheel So I Cant Comment How Effective It Is But I'm Excited.

Period Poo Boutique

SO FAR SO GOOD WILL RECOMMEND, STILL LEARNING BUT THINK IT WILL DO GOOD TO GET MORE CUSTOMERS ON YOUR MAILING LIST

Boutique Peluches

Je suis obligé de mettre un avis, l'application est totalement gratuite et marche super bien BRAVO !

Consistencystore

This app is needed by far for my store. I was very impressed to see the features that it had. I just love it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34