Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

by Care Cart

Spin to win Sale discount coupon game Exit intent Email pop up

ModernShow

Though I had many problems with the app, the customer service was very great, there were always trying to help me to solve all my problems. So far, so good !

August 2, 2021

Thank you for writing a great honest review. One of our goals is 100% customer satisfaction and it seems that we achieved that goal with you.

We hope that app will perform well on your store and help you achieve your sales goals.

All the best!

Ame_handmadesg

good app, good customer service, thanks...........................................................................................................

August 2, 2021

This review has made our day. Thank you and good luck for more sales to come.

Your Designer Thrift

This app is very easy to use and the support team is AWESOME!! We can't wait to see the sales that we generate.

July 28, 2021

We are glad to see that you found the app easy to use and also our support team was able to assist properly.

We are super excited to have you onboard and hope that app will perform well on your store to help you achieve your goals.

All the best!

Neon Love

Great support and helps get subscribers. Very easy to setup and very easy to implement into our website. Will be reccomending

Revolight

Wheel is engaging and developer is open to suggestions for improvement. Will track impressions ! Additional integration data into Shopify Customer database light a TAG would be great.

July 9, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback. We do appreciate your input and have it planned in the roadmap. We hope that app will perform well on your store.

Cheers!

Carabelle Essentials, LLC

First time using this app. Customer support was there for any questions that I had about the app. Can't wait to see what this app will do for my business.

July 9, 2021

We hope that app will bring lot of sales and boost subscriptions on your store. Thank you for taking time to add this amazing review.

AmericanAudioCompany

So far, so good, set up and integration all looks good to go this weekend. Will be interesting to see how much interest and business generates

July 2, 2021

Awesome that everything is set up nice and easy. We hope that app will perform well on your store. Thank you so much for the review.
Cheers!

Treasure Container

Great app, great support !! It's my first time to use Wheelify and I quite enjoy it so far. I highly recommend it.

July 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review and recommending the app to others. All the best!

Amaite chile

very good application to increase sales. Easy to use. Live chat solved many doubts I had, I recommend it

June 25, 2021

Glad to know that you liked the app and our chat support was helpful for you. Thank you so much for sharing this great review.

Blu Faze

great app, customer service is very helpful and responds within minutes if not second on all the inquiries that I had.

June 22, 2021

Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Thank you for sharing your review with the community.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37