Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

Discount Spin Wheel Exit Popup

by Care Cart

Spin to win Sales discount code game, Exit intent Email popup

Kosmic Slayz By Kayleigh LLC

This app helped me boost my sales . Increasing the jrbwrbbjvhvgfgcgvgvgcgvhchvgcgcgchvhvhvgvgvvbvhcg

Gritty Tshirts

Great tool! Gives customers an incentive to buy. Wish, I found this month ago. Thanks for this hope to see more apps in future!

Geniouse

I haven't used the app yet. I'll do a honest review after using it. I'm in the installation process and I've been requested to review it.

Flexin' Swag

I was forced to write a review before using the app. Once I actually use it in my store I will be able to leave an honest review of the app.

The Fresh Hippie

very good, i liked how the app works. I am using it for my current business. very informative, and helpful.

January 18, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are satisfied the performance of the app. Thank you so much for helping us spreading the word.

Your Hair RX

Love it! Great additional to Shopify store to help increase sales and also offer a perk to customers.

January 18, 2021

Thank you for loving the app. We hope it will help you collect subscribers and boost sales. All the best!

xsincity

perfect like it much .help me to my store very much .i will tell to others. i like this app. i recomment to all

HAMAC Beach Boutique

I used this app , useful ...,simple, light weight, I really like usuful to getting users marketing ....

BOHOPS

O app é muito interessante, cumpre a função e é gratuito. Recomento que todo mundo experimente. Irão gostar!

dicoly

Very nice for the seller,it will grow my business.I hope this developer can bring us more and better free apps. Thank you again for your support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21