Split — Partial Payments

Manual Payment Plan | Split, Share & Multiply Payments

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
partial payment app

Finessful Lifestyle

i love it. so far its doing everything it said it would. i cant wait to see how my customers feel about this new feature.

Love of Luxxe

This service has helped me get soooo many of my dream bags! I would definitely this service to anybody that wants a financed plan!

josliwigs

I just installed this app last week and i must say am impressed with the customer support, they really helped me resolve the few problems I was having with the app. The best part of it is that the app is very easy to set, lets see how it goes.

Enhanced Beauty Supply

I needed to offer more flexible payment options for some of our courses and products and this app made it easy to do.

Eledero

True, great, and fair, a not-for-profit app in the first place, I wish further development by choosing an entire section for premiums rather than adding a product to a product

Tech-Store Co

Great app! I needed to make some design changes, and the team was also very helpful and accommodating!

Bello Villa

this is great ! I needed an app to allow customers to may multiple card payments and this was the perfect app for that

Meowingstons

this is my first time try to use partial payment app. The support team is really helpful when I was facing trouble dealing with the UI. Friendly support, responsive development team. i will give a 5 stars!

barumbaplay

Just got this app recently. I was looking for a while to find some way to do shared purchasing. So happy I found this app. Support has been great too.

Meli's Treasures

I really love how simple it is to set up..i love all the customizations it has...if i could give this 7,8,9, 10 stars i sure would...highly recommend this app....

Previous 1 3