Reviews (139)

3.9
January 31, 2022

This app has great features. I wanted to use this. Email support is friendly, but it takes 24 hours to receive a reply for a software product (which seems to be conflicting with my other apps / shopify settings). This is much too slow/ too hard to resolve. I've dedicated 4 business days (12 hours a day to resolve while working with shopify/ other app providers) these issues and now I've given up. I am using another rewards program as I need real-time support.

My Mia's Skin Relief
7 days using the app
Stamped.io replied February 9, 2022

Hello My Mia's Skin Relief,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We are sorry to hear that the support team's reply speed was not up to your expectations. We aim to reply to all enquires within 24 hours, and there are also a comprehensive onboarding guide, along with our help center that contains all the information that you require to get started: https://help-rewards.stamped.io

We hope you will consider using Stamped.io again in the future :)

April 1, 2022

I have been emailing them for 8 days about a few questions and they never get me what I want to know. One of the team members told me my idea will work but the other one told me not. I will not recommend their app at all, they cannot make good communication not even speaking an APP

cnhl-1
China
1 day using the app
Stamped.io replied April 3, 2022

Hey there cnhl-1,

We're terribly sorry to hear about your recent support experience. Getting two different responses to the same question is definitely less than ideal.

I had a look through our support queue and couldn't find anything from your username "cnhl-1". We'd love the chance to get you some help so please let me know what name we could use to find your requests.

I know our response times have been a source of frustration as we have been receiving a higher than usual amount of tickets. We're doing our best to expand our team and get back to providing the 12hr turnaround our wonderful merchants have come to expect from us.

In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and will have responses out as soon as we are able.

May 12, 2020

So far so good. We needed help to get the widget to work on our site, so after sending them a message for help, we had great support to get it all worked out. Happy to say their support is excellent.

Only One Treats
About 3 hours using the app
Stamped.io replied May 16, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're loving our app and support and we hope you'll have a great time utilizing Loyalty&Rewards to increase customer retention and drives sales :)

August 14, 2020

I love this app! Its easy to use and helpful to gain customers! Thank you so much for making a free plan!

NoOne's Store
About 2 hours using the app
May 16, 2020

App installation was very easy and right after installation, the setup was super easy. A lot of features in the basic plan is something very nice. Thanks!

Bramley and Walker
About 1 hour using the app
Stamped.io replied May 17, 2020

Hey Bramley and Walker,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're loving our app and we hope you'll have a great time utilizing Loyalty&Rewards to increase customer retention and drives sales :)

June 24, 2021

I used stamped.io to help me gain more traction on my website and the customer service is amazing! Really quick responses and helpful.

SALT + GLOW
27 minutes using the app
May 19, 2021

Great app, really recommend to download. It has a lot of great features and it is very simple to use.

JJs Card Emporium
8 minutes using the app
April 14, 2022

Stamped.IO's dedicated rewards page is impossible to use. It's a clunky process with mediocre results. I was hoping for something more straightforward.

MotorsportMaps
24 minutes using the app
Stamped.io replied April 14, 2022

Hi there Motorsport Maps team,

We're sorry to hear the experience with our Loyalty&Rewards product wasn't smooth sailing for you. We value product feedback from our merchants and I'd love to connect separately to learn more about your thoughts on how we can improve?

I took a look through our support queue to see if there had been any tickets raised, but could not find anything from you. We're here to help with any questions or issues you might have with set-up, installation, and how you can add overall value, so please feel free to ask as many questions as you want through our hello@stamped.io email.

If you prefer the self service route, our https://support.stamped.io/article/749-loyalty-rewards-introduction doc should be a good place to start!

September 11, 2020

Downloaded what I thought was going to be a loyalty app. Got a customer reviews app instead. Talk about a bait & switch.

Tipsy Hues
4 minutes using the app
Stamped.io replied September 11, 2020

Hello Tipsy Hues,

Thank you for your review.

Stamped.io runs 2 apps currently: Reviews & UGC, Loyalty & Rewards.

You can actually downloaded our loyalty app, since our reviews app is a separate listing.

Our support team will be getting in contact with you to sort out the issue :)