Reviews (139)

3.9
January 31, 2022

This app has great features. I wanted to use this. Email support is friendly, but it takes 24 hours to receive a reply for a software product (which seems to be conflicting with my other apps / shopify settings). This is much too slow/ too hard to resolve. I've dedicated 4 business days (12 hours a day to resolve while working with shopify/ other app providers) these issues and now I've given up. I am using another rewards program as I need real-time support.

My Mia's Skin Relief
7 days using the app
Stamped.io replied February 9, 2022

Hello My Mia's Skin Relief,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We are sorry to hear that the support team's reply speed was not up to your expectations. We aim to reply to all enquires within 24 hours, and there are also a comprehensive onboarding guide, along with our help center that contains all the information that you require to get started: https://help-rewards.stamped.io

We hope you will consider using Stamped.io again in the future :)

November 23, 2021

Support responds very quick and is very helpful, and they have easy solutions for any problems you have.

Chefs Evolution
Romania
6 days using the app
September 23, 2020

I have used Stamped for my reviews and have expanded to also use Stamped for my loyalty program and I couldn't be happier. Their programs are exceptional and their customer support is outstanding!!! I highly recommend!

dome BEAUTY
April 26, 2020

great help for new stores. easy to install and understand. would definitely recommend trying! also it's free!

Old Vegas
Israel
Stamped.io replied May 10, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're loving our app and we hope you'll have a great time utilizing Loyalty&Rewards to increase customer retention and drives sales :)

June 30, 2020

We have been using Stamped.io Reviews and have been very satisfied with it so we were very delighted that they have rolled out their own Loyalty and Rewards app which syncs with the Review app. It didn't disappoint, and support is very responsive and helpful as well. Would recommend Stamped.io to anyone.

IMBIBE
Stamped.io replied July 11, 2020

Hello IMBIBE,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that the rewards app has been working out well for your store too, and hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Edited May 29, 2020

Estoy empezando a usar esta aplicación porque me parece buena para hacer que los clientes se sientan más felices con sus compras. Por el momento el configurarla ha sido sencillo pero sí se necesita un poco de conocimiento de código. Espero poder verla en acción muy pronto. Se ve muy completa y la apariencia es muy hermosa (me encanta). La verdad estoy feliz con esta aplicación. Por el momento la estoy usando gratis y como en mi país el idioma es español, he estado traduciendo todo. Algunos botones aún no encuentro dónde traducirlos pero la aplicación permite hasta dónde he conseguido, traducir un 95% lo cual es muy bueno.

TocToc CR
Costa Rica
4 days using the app
Stamped.io replied July 11, 2020

Hello TocToc CR,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We're glad that you're liking the ease of setup, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

July 25, 2021

I just install and didnt see its performance yet, but your price package for new business is awesome

Merit e-Shop
Pakistan
4 days using the app
November 15, 2020

I used this app together with their Product Reviews. Works well perfectly for my website. Prompt response from the team and appreciate their initiatives to advice us on the implementation. Great layout, functions, display widgets, customization and ease of setup. It provides all that we need!! Highly recommend.

Hey! Chips
Singapore
3 days using the app
July 13, 2020

Don't recall getting such good support from any other developers! The app is perfectly made, and you'll find the options you need. Doesn't overload your website.

Camera Wholesalers
3 days using the app
April 1, 2022

I have been emailing them for 8 days about a few questions and they never get me what I want to know. One of the team members told me my idea will work but the other one told me not. I will not recommend their app at all, they cannot make good communication not even speaking an APP

cnhl-1
China
1 day using the app
Stamped.io replied April 3, 2022

Hey there cnhl-1,

We're terribly sorry to hear about your recent support experience. Getting two different responses to the same question is definitely less than ideal.

I had a look through our support queue and couldn't find anything from your username "cnhl-1". We'd love the chance to get you some help so please let me know what name we could use to find your requests.

I know our response times have been a source of frustration as we have been receiving a higher than usual amount of tickets. We're doing our best to expand our team and get back to providing the 12hr turnaround our wonderful merchants have come to expect from us.

In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and will have responses out as soon as we are able.