Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Dramatically enhance your ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT process

babygiftzone

this is a good quick setup, easily checking out things on my store, thank you very much, so much help from this app

Little Kidou

Je viens d'installer l'application, l'utilisation est rapide et simple. On attend les résultats.

Rouen Activewear

This app is great and just what i was looking for! Don't need to go anywhere else for a sticky ATC button.

relaxed neck

Very Good App easy to use easy to install I would highly recommend add this app to your store very cheap

multivogues

I used this app to help me in increasing sales of my Shopify store. It is a very nice app for beginners.

CELINECO

Totally worth the money. This app have more functionnalities then i thought and it really increases your conversion rate by putting the CTA button everywhere in front the customers eyes ! Highly recommend.

Harisson & Ford

This app is amazing, The customer save his time to move on the website and can go straight away to the cart or checkout! Thank you very much to create this kind of application, very useful!

NewUnboxing

Super fast installation. Easy to use and useful app. I highly recommend this app to any new store. Thank you!

ventibyazzurro

My first day if the app works. 1 More Star. First of all 4 because its easy to install. Hope for the best and maximise my revenue✨

R.K.Amber Tees