Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Sporting Up

I installed this app for Black Friday and Cyber Monday to make adding an item to the cart faster and easier. So far, I am happy with the app.

Jim's Home Fresh Deliveries

This is an awesome app for asynchronous ajax based add-to-cart functionality topped up with excellent support.

Ароматный Мир

Guys this is the best app for Sticky Buy button for your store, If you need some special customization the Support is incredible and Fast, they will change and fix if needed everything that you will ask for. Support team my respect! The best Devs I ever ask help from.

HomeBoostr

Incredible customer support. Emails were answered almost daily, and the team worked diligently with me to customize my sticky bars. I can't say enough good things. One feature that I would request is the ability to re-size the sticky checkout bar to be the width of your theme.

Tienda de Ropa

me gusta mucho como trabaja esta aplicacion gracias por crear este app
les hace mas facil alos cliente para comprar o agregar al carro

SmilePro Worldwide

Great app to help boost conversion rates and the better support team are helpful and responsive, highly recommend.

Tebroo

Good app good good good good good good very good good good good good good good good good good good

Luna Lucia Official Online Site

I'm just building my site but I absolutely love the look of this! It gives a sense of livelyness and excitement

SafeSleeve

The app works perfectly right "out of the box." I literally just had to enable and it worked exactly as advertised. I did request a couple of non-essential edits and they were able to accommodate right away.

sacastore80

es exelente la mejor que e encontrado y no es cara ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118