Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Dramatically enhance your ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT process

Local Buzz

Don’t know yet still learning about the app maybe ask me in a few months time will review then and let you guys know...but looks good so far

Kumana

awesome sauce!
love the native integration, super easy and matched our store's branding seamlessly.

BabyJumbo™️

i really like this app, i use it for killering converted the client to buy from my store, it's perfect and work clean

Ultimate Barbe™

vraiment satisfait de l'application, le rendu est vraiment personalisable et professionnel; je recommande

JanCars

Just Installed it so can't speak on its delivery but as far as installation and setup goes, its the easiest app I have ever encountered.

GamingNeeds

Does what it's supposed to do with amazing support, I just left of 1 star because the app is a bit expensive.

Smart & Market

voy a probar la aplicacion , haver si funciona !!! esperemos que si porque tengo un problema con el carrito

October 16, 2019

Hola Smart & Market, gracias por tu comentario. Si necesita ayuda, infórmenos en support@codeinero.net. :)

SatinNaturel

Promising features, haven't tried it for long yet. But I'm confident it will save a lot of sales. let's see how it goes,

October 16, 2019

Hi SatinNaturel, thank you for your review 🙏! Happy selling :)

sabani moy

i love the app it's very useful and helpful in my shopify store in order to increase sells and conversion rate thank you

October 16, 2019

Hi sabani moy, thank you for being our awesome customer 🙏! We're thrilled you like the app. Happy selling :)

Sneakerjeans

i am using this fantastic app and it helps for our easy checkouts to convert into real sales. Nice features

October 13, 2019

Hi Sneakerjeans, thank you so much for such great review 🙏! We're thrilled you like the app. Happy selling :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 92 93