Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

diy epoxy usa

Great support team! they high quick to respond to any request. Good customization, overall very good!

September 16, 2021

Hello, Diy epoxy USA and Team,

Thanks a lot for this review, we appreciate you taking the time to write this. We're really glad and always here to help you! Do not hesitate to contact us for any further support.
We wish DIY epoxy USA great success and all the very best! :D

Oscars Bakery Cafe

Great and Amazing support team. They will do everything to fix your issue. Highly recommended to increase your ATC button click.

September 13, 2021

Hello Oscars Bakery Cafe,

Thanks for the review, we truly appreciate this! Contact us for any support, we're always here with you. We wish Oscars Bakery Cafe a great success and all the very best! :D

701 Hoodies

Love how easy it is to customize. Really helps me that I can have a "Buy $X more and get free shipping" in the cart drawer when someone adds to cart, it's amazing!

September 13, 2021

Hello, 701 Hoodies,

Thank you for writing this review, we really appreciate this. Glad and happy you enjoy our app already. Don't hesitate to contact us for any support.
We wish 701 Hoodies a great success and all the very best!

NurtureBed

App works great. I've had zero issues with it, except for one (it was my fault), and the customer support is responsive and fixes what you need immediately.

September 7, 2021

Hello NurtureBed & Team,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate this. We're always here to support you, and we're glad that your issue is now solved.
We wish NurtureBed a great success and all the very best. :D

jarbarlar

Excellent customer support! Had an issue with the display over at my new theme send to support and they reply almost instantly. I would give 6 star if there is an option! quality service and excellent app.

September 3, 2021

Hello Jarbarlar & Team,

Appreciate you taking the time to write down this wonderful review. Hope you are enjoying the new theme! Don't hesitate to contact us via chat or email at any time for any support. We're always happy to help you!
We wish Jarbarlar a great success and all the very best! :D

Well Care Botanicals

We've been using the app for a while now and have had no problems. Works really well. We recently translated our site and needed to adjust the cart link to work with the new translated site. I reached out to support and very quickly they were able to address the issue and adjust their app on the fly to work with our new translated shopping carts. Who does that? Very impressed!

September 1, 2021

Hello Well Care Botanicals & Team,

We wish Well Care Botanicals a great success and all the very best!

~Harish & Customer Success Team!

Morandi Homeware

Great plugin! I've tried several other sticky add to cart plugins and this is the only one I love for the below reasons:
The design of the sticky add to cart button matches my theme, and it's easy to change.
The quick buy button works really well.
An awesome and supportive team is behind it. Mohit was the person that I've been contacting and he responses really fast. Their dev team was able to solve my problems instantly. I'm really happy with the results.
Highly recommended!

August 25, 2021

Hello Morandi Homeware and Team,

We are really super happy about this review, and we truly appreciate you taking the time to write us. Yes, our dev and support team is awesome, you can contact us anytime for any support or tweaks for your store. Cheers!

We wish Morandi Homeware a great success and all the very best!

KAPLAN MD Skincare

Awesome Support. Took less than 5 minutes to get reply from their support. Thanks for the help guys.

August 25, 2021

Hello KAPLAN MD Skincare and Team,

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate this. We're really glad that we were able to support you. We're always here to help you and happy to do that!

We wish KAPLAN MD Skincare all the very best and great success!

~Harish & Customer Success Team :D <3

CHILLAXY

one of the must get apps, great app and great service, their team solved our problem simultaneously.

August 24, 2021

Hello CHILLAXY,

Glad we were able to help. Appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Don't hesitate to contact us at any time if you need anything that we could do. We wish CHILLAXY all the very best and success :D

~Harish & (Sticky Customer Success Team)

BUYKUD

They are so helpful. And the app Turns out very great Thanks.It higher our conversion rate. Thank you so much.

August 24, 2021

Hello BUYKUD,

We appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review, we are always here to support you, don't hesitate to contact us for any further support from our side. Cheers! :D We wish BUYKUD a great success and all the very best!

~Harish & Customer Success Team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 134 135