Sticky cart & Slide cart

Sticky add to cart, Cart drawer, Freeshipping Goal, Countdown

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sticky Cart 2.0 builds high-converting online store for you

CP & CO Bali

Sticky cart is very useful to maintain tracking of customer's shipping, it is very easy to set up and easy to use for customers as well.

April 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that our Sticky Cart helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

inPods™

Not tracking adds to cart on facebook but the app is great, very easy to use and I think my adds to cart increased

April 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

MyKidsNuk

This app is easy to setup and helps us convert on every page of our site. It is highly customizable and works very well. Best of all it's free!

April 21, 2020

Couple&Pie

Perfect App. Super easy to use, super useful. You can activate both sticky cart or sticky button. You can also custom style and texts, etc. I totally reccomend

April 17, 2020

SPOSARMI BOUTIQUE

I loved the app! Super easy to install and personalize! I really recommend to install it! Great free version!

April 15, 2020

Imshopay

It doesn't support multi-currency converter,
and It can't show the auto discount price in mini cart If I set "Buy 2 GET 10% OFF" in shopify backend.
Looks weird when I turn on the mini cart.

April 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.

We are sorry to hear that Sticky Cart couldn't deliver your expected user experience. Our app is currently developed only for basic features, including which include showing sticky cart and quickly adding item to cart. However, we thank you for your recommendations which we will consider to update the app fitting your needs later.

Wish you all the best.

proteccionFace

Gran producto y fácil de instalar, satisfecha. Y lo mejor es que es gratis y no como otros productos que al pasar el tiempo son de pago, espero que siga así.

April 12, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos complace escuchar que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos poder brindar aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

| LEWD VIBES |

This app has all the functionality I was seeking, looks great, and is free! Also, the support team replies very fast and was very helpful when I was having problems. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy our Sticky Cart and services. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

Fit at Homes™

I used this app for my shop it works very well. I really love this app.

BinkyBabys

This app is straight amazing. It has everything you want from a sticky cart and more. It's super easy to use and very customizable: everything from the sticky cart icon, to the location of the sticky cart, to the color of the number of how many items are in the cart, and somehow it's free. You can't beat this app!

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.