Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

Galore Mart LLC

I use this tool to show an additional "Add to Cart" option when the normal Shopify "Add to Cart" button is not visible during the time the customer would be scrolling up and down the product page. This avoids a situation where the customer is required to scroll back to view the "Add to Cart" option and this is a great capability provided by this app.

November 18, 2019

Thanks so much for pointing that out! It seems like Add to Cart button on sticky bar is really helpful for you.

Ideal Infusion

easy to install and style. It matches well with my website. The product is free but it entices you with other apps they offer. I ended up installing a second app they provide that creates a Sales pop with visitor count.
You can pay for the extra features on their app, but the free features are more than enough! Thank you!

November 17, 2019

Thank you for your review, we're glad that you enjoy Sticky Cart & our new app - Sale Kit (hope you can give it a review as well).
If you have any problem, feel free to reach out to our support team at support.qikify.com.

Luccardo

Nice free app. Got some good features and it is simple to use and set up. Its 2 widgets in 1! Thanks

November 17, 2019

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.
Have a good day.

Compra Tudo BR

Top demais.... Funcionando perfeitamente bem, dando a opção de verificar o carrinho e comprar de onde estiver em um só clique, e o melhor, totalmente Free... Parabéns ao desenvolvedores por essa criação!

November 14, 2019

Estamos emocionados quando nosso aplicativo traz valores para você! Obrigado por nos escolher, é um prazer atendê-lo.

American Horse

Quick support. Resolved me a problem really fast. I wanted the sticky cart to not be on the cart page and they helped. Thanks

November 14, 2019

Thank you, our support team always try their best to assist you :D

Sstuffy

Fantastic, very helpful. Help costumer make purchase instantly and don´t be lost when scrolling down the page, and makes his instant purchase :)

November 13, 2019

Thank you, we'd love to see our customers get more sales with our app!

Roudbreck

Don t use the sticky cart but the bottom bar and so far that bar has been working like a charm!Nothing to complain about :-)

November 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you enjoy our app.

SEA LA VIE

This app is perfect for our store. The setting is easy and the details are great.
Very special is the perfect support of these guys. They customize this app for us and implement all our wishes in a perfect communication and very fast, for a good price. Thank you so much!

November 11, 2019

Thank you so much for such a detailed review! Glad to know that you're satisfied with our Sticky Cart and support, and that is our motivation for us to provide you more valuable apps.
Wish you all the best!

Black Raven Studios

I added this app to my store more than a week ago . I have seen no sales or elevated customer interaction on my store website at this point . Not sure that I will continue to use this app . What this means is that I had no sales prior to adding this app and now that the app has been installed for about 2 weeks there has been no sales with this app as well .

November 10, 2019

Hi there,
Sorry to hear that. But could you explain why you said our app was the reason for no sales please? Is there any problem with the add-to-cart function or else?
Please reach out at support.qikify.com and our support team will be there to help.
Best regards.

piopiobaby

nuestra pagina se encuentra en periodo de prueba, nos ha gustado la aplicacion, esperamos que motive a nuestros compradores a hacer sus compras de manera rapida y facil

November 7, 2019

Gracias por tu comentario.
Espero que obtenga más ventas con nuestro Sticky Cart.