qikify Sticky cart, Slide cart

Sticky add to cart, Cart drawer, Freeshipping goal, Countdown

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sticky Cart 2.0 builds high-converting online store for you

Loja Evemix

Location Brazil

Gostei muito do aplicativo, creio que ira aumentar bastante as minhas conversões visto que é necessario uma sticky bar

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Germ Freak by DenaTyson

So far I absolutely love this app. It looks very professional in my store and I also love the way it slides out from the side showing what you have in your cart. The support staff is very responsive and helpful as well. I would recommend this app for sure.

watchNAU

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

Support is awesome. They were able to answer all my questions and help me integrate it perfectly to store. Special thanks to Hannah.

Sawasdee Thai Étterem Budapest

Location Hungary
Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far so good. Very easy to integrate into my shop. Looking forward to see positive impact from it.

Red Robin

Great team. Great app. I have long product descriptions and this helps keep the add button in view. Also the mini cart is so well made.

October 9, 2020

domdar

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app!! You can set up anything from color to placement. everything is customizable. I can recommend this app to everyone

October 9, 2020

Vom Reiter

Location Austria

I use this app now for one Week and it works very well! The customer support is amazing, because i had a problem and they fixed it at the same day. I can really recommend it. Thank you!

SwissBags.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

This sticky add-to-cart works perfect for our store. Good and quick customer service. We had a small issue and they helped us out really good.

TexasCountryTees

Time spent using app About 2 months

simple and easy to use. not to hard to understand and set up which is what I like very much about this app.

Hussar Home

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is such a great app, highly recommended. Mostly because it runs smoothly and never has any issues. Especially for a Free app. good job!

October 2, 2020