Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions With A Sticky Add To Cart Button

Free plan available

Lana Beauty

the support won't do what you request. Also, the paid subcription is worse than the free one. Display on mobile is terrible. You can't arrange anything. Terrible app. Uninstalling now. Don't get it

April 12, 2019

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm sorry, but we are not willing to give you a paid upgrade for free, which seems to have been your request to our support desk.

Our design team is available to resolve any mobile issues and integrate Sticky Cart with your store -- all you needed to do was ask :)

The Simple Stash

Hey team of Uplinky, appreciate the amount of work and effort that you guys put in! I have no issues using this app thus far, and am looking forward to more sales in the coming months through your app. Keep up the good work! :)

-The Simple Stash

lessmoney.com

Love this app! I highly recommend this app...Simply fantastic in increasing conversions. If you are struggling with conversions, you might want to try this.

MAMAVIPSHOP

Great app! Easy and straight forward. I love how you can customize the color to match my brand. I highly recommend this app....Simply fantastic!!!

Dab Trendy

Great App, and also good guys, they fix any thing in fast time. Thanks for all, i recommend this app.

A Graceful Woman

Great app! Easy and straight forward. I love how you can customize the color to match my brand. I highly recommend this ap.

Beastie Ware

It does just what I wanted, easily and cost-effectively! Many thanks for distributing this app for free!!!

Zügzaag

A really good app, and support helped me customize the button in a timely manner. I recommend this, especially since it's free.

Creativetiger

been using for over 6 months , it's just the best , i totally recommend you , it really does the work and very easy setup

Kinetic Trend

This is a great app, and the best part is that it is completely free.

The support team is very supportive, they helped me change the function and color of the button.