Reviews (211)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy installation, user-friendly interface, and positive impact on sales conversions. Its key feature is a persistent add-to-cart button that enhances customer experience. The app is customizable, performs reliably on all platforms, and offers a free plan that meets many merchants' needs. The customer service team is noted for their quick and effective problem-solving.

August 8, 2020

I used this app today, and it's really great, I really love the app it helps building up the trust on my website, I recommend it. very helpful

Shopblinko™
United Arab Emirates
Uplinkly replied September 6, 2020

We are pleased you find it so useful and love our app. Thanks for the great review!

August 18, 2020

GREATTTTTTTTTTT, I have to search alot apps to found this, thanks for the amazing app, its simple and direct, all to do a person to buy :D

Lojas Simplifique
Brazil
Uplinkly replied September 6, 2020

We are so happy you found ours to be the best! Wishing you a great day with lots more customers to come.

August 15, 2020

This app was super easy to install and setup. It took less than 2 minutes to get it running on my website with the right colors

The Tackle Shops
Uplinkly replied September 6, 2020

Nice one! Simple but powerful is always best. Glad you could match your branding - awesome stuff! Thank you for your review.

Edited September 28, 2019

Nice use it!
better then those spammy shit
.........................................................

TrendyBags
Netherlands
November 27, 2018

I can't change the background color of text. If you can tell me, I may consider to change the review.

Tumao
China
Almost 3 years using the app
March 2, 2023

Justo lo que estaba buscando para mi tienda, super facil instalación e inteligente! La recomendaría para cualquier tienda

MotallColombia
Colombia
October 22, 2020

just got the app. its great so far..but i will update after a month and we will see then..so we will just have to wait

Epic Deals
October 1, 2019

great app! It provides a lot of value. also it is free to use. pro version optional. definitely a recommendation.

HappyCatWorld
Germany
December 8, 2020

This app works amazing, when I installed it I was able to customize it to how I wanted it, like where it's located and if I want it to have animations, I highly recommend

Erstaunt
Uplinkly replied February 22, 2021

Your recommendation means a lot to us! Thank you so much :)

March 25, 2020

The App works well, I wanted it to work on a button I had on my homepage that was not an add to cart button, and the support staff was great and came up with a solution. Quick response and very diligent.

Marimar