Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions with a Sticky Add To Cart Button

Huskytrend

Its does it job as expected and it is must have app in any store.Cheers!!

Test1906

good app and great customer service ! thanks !

Brannahs

great little app , easy to install , does what it promises.

The Art Handle

Very satisfied with this app, works flawlessly.

Rainbowmakeup

Works very well. thank you for the free app.

Ogk World

I have tried different apps with similiar features. I HIGHLY recommend Sticky Cart. It is very easy to use and the staff is very friendly.

W B C

Works as advertised does exactly what you wanted to. Not tons of bells and whistle‘s but it does map out to the bottom or top of your site product page.

Wise Visionary

Uplinkly maybe seen as an app development company. However, I saw them much more than that. I had a concern about how my website looked and wanted honest feedback. Furthermore, the Uplinkly CEO referred me to Kelly. Kelly took the time to list detailed corrections on my website. I like how easy it was to install this app. I want to thank the Uplinkly CEO and Kelly for their excellent customer service! I recommend this app to all Shopify clients.

Brea Davis

Sankofa Edition

Great app. Does exactly what it is supposed to do!

Wmofficial

Now I rarely ever write reviews, and this one will be my first for Shopify but I have to give credit where credit is due.

On my first theme, the automatic installation did not work so I thought to my self, great another free app that does not work properly and customer service will take days to reply. I was wrong, Kelly assisted me within an hour or so and fixed my issue.

I ended up changing themes and this time had a different issues that ended up being a glitch on my end but Kelly responded to my email within half an hour.

The fact that an app like this is free is mind blowing and the customer service here is exceptional. Looking forward to using more of their apps and enjoying the great service they provide.

Give them a try - you won't regret it.