Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google Sheet or any other feed

Allen Furniture

Stock Sync makes it easy to update and manage inventory from multiple suppliers. The main improvement I'd like to see is more detailed explainer videos to help setup the feeds. I had to search YouTube for more detailed instruction, but was able to figure it out and am happy with the service.

Farmacia ANCA

The app and the team is amazing! They helped us sync our website with our inventory which was very very helpful. Would highly recommend Stock Sync!

Ingram Technology

The customer support of this team is fantastic. I've needed them a few times for setting up different feeds and there's never any issues or long waits to get it resolved.

LM Lichtquelle

App is great for updating your inventory as a dropshipper. Support was very quick and provided useful help!

Vanity Bath Store

This app saves many hours of work updating products manually. The entire inventory is updated within 15 minutes for approximately 2500 products.

Ozzycart20

It helped me sync all my products with ease. Very reliable customer service and easy to use system. very highly recommended

Smash Marketing

I normally don't leave reviews but this is an exception. The support staff is excellent. Any problems, I get a solution within 24 hours. Love the app and it is very useful to keep my store up to date on the inventory from my suppliers.

Just Trampolines

I used this app to update inventory. Any time we have come across issues, support team has been great in responding immediately and resolving our issues. Great job!

Muy Peludos

No empezamos con muy buen pie. Era imposible sincronizar el stock, y el servicio técnico no daba señales de vida, pero finalmente me ayudaron con la configuración y lo hicieron posible. Si la aplicación sigue funcionando así de bien, me han ahorrado mucho dinero y tiempo.

Shades of Havana

Great experience and support! Super helpful getting our feed corrected and setup in a timely manner