Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Dime Piece Clothing

great customer service! go above and beyond for customers. not able to find a way to use it as of yet...looking forward to using it eventually with my store and vendors!

Runit365 Home

Really a must have app in case you get 3rd party supplier. It saves me a lot fo time. It was not so clear that updates are part of a plan, and upload new products are part of another plan. Support answer my question very quickly and everything went clear and logical!

Best Buy Affordable

It is a wonderful app that has been very helpful

Student Spotlight

Very useful tool. saves me time to manually update inventory and pricing. Reasonable pricing as well. Would recommend to all.

Robert W Stolz

so far the product is working well, but I've just gotten started so it's a little too premature to ask me for a review.

Halifax Motorsports Ltd

Has been working for me to update over 22,000 sku. Saves a ton of time and I have needed a few custom settings and the support has been great!

Aug 11, 2018 - I am now updating over 40,000 skus nightly and it is "AWESOME" Jor and the team has been great to work with. I really like the fact that when I ask for a feature that does not exist they work to make it happen instead of the normal caned response of "its on the road map but I have no idea when it will be available". Great job guys!
Thanks
Scott

Ram Mounts Australia

Great app that keeps on getting better. I liked it at first and knew I was gonna use it forever for syncing inventory feeds between myself and my supplier, but recent upgrades have made me even more loyal. Loving the new 'Published' field so I can automatically unpublish a product when I need to (out of stock/stock on order)

Australian Gifts Online

Great App, easy to set up and start syncing feeds to make sure all inventory stock from Dropship suppliers is always correct.

A real time saver, highly recommended.

Mercatorgoods

this is a great app. I would definitely recommend this app to everyone.

Wearebarn

Brilliant app, easy to use and with excellent support from the developers. I highly recommend.