Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

T Norris Marine

Great App. Very easy to use!! Highly recommended

Js Jewelssd

Stock Sync is very easy to use but best of all they have outstanding tech support they were able to help me promptly with a serious updating issue when my supplier didn't and I really appreciate that.

Golden Spiderweb 3

Awesome App and Fantastic Customer Support - Highly Recommended!!!

Issimoteca

This app is a big timesaver and the support is quick, helpful and friendly. The pricing plans are also great considering that this app actually does a great job. I use it to synchronise my dropshipping product feed.

Kind Temple

I love Stock Sync- only thing I don't like about it is that it only updates my items every 12 hours. I am not sure if that is their fault though- I think it has to do with my distributor. Everything else has gone great!

Wears London Ltd

Amazing and simple. I can update the stock on our EposNowHQ to the show on Shopify in 3 minutes flat just download a CSV file and move a few colomns round then upload to Stock Sync. Easy Peasy!!

Sweet Toys

Support Sucks!!! They don't answer.

Sorry boys, it is true, I have all day waiting for your reply. I paid but you didn't appear.

Mood Mani Temperature Color Change Nail Polish

Great App! Really helps you keep on top of your inventory.

Rippedkit

Great app. It's reliable, affordable and works exactly as advertised. Plus it has a clear and well-designed user interface. Recommended.

Edgewater Candles

This app makes it incredibly easy to update the inventory on my Shopify store. It's literally one click. Amazing :)