Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Bikebeta

App works very well, plus extremely helpful support staff!

Grossovacanze

Great and useful app! I have tried various sources and has always responded correctly, I have had an issue and the support has been fast and risolutive. Recommended!

Gentlemanknives

Perfect to sync your inventory with your suppliers', exactly what I needed + they answered my questions really fast.

Buy Wheel Chairs

Top notch customer service, I am not very savvy and they help you every step along the way.

Jamesandverity

I have been trying to speak to someone to get some assistance with setting this up, nobody replies to me.

The Tie Club 2014

It does what it says and it does it very well. It saves me a lot of time!
There should be a free plan for smaller stores.
Recommend it

Russo Music

If your looking for a straight forward app that does exactly what they claim, efficiently and consistently than you've found your match. Very easy to use, I've only had one issue and support got back to me within a few hours with a fix. This ones a no brainer if you need outside product updates.

Diamonds Magic

The application has corrupted or incorrectly set thousands of product entries during multiple runs of different import schemas. Customer support is unresponsive and takes forever even to acknowledge you have reported a problem. This is unacceptable as it leaves thousands of items with incorrect prices and quantities! I can no longer trust my product inventory being represented to my customers online due to this poorly written and supported software. Do not purchase!

Shopforthehouse

These guys are amazing. This app is crucial to the running of our business and has saved us hours of manual processing per day.

Industry And Co

Works exactly as described and support is first class. One of the best purchases I've made.