Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

BosunsLockerChandlery

Fantastic app - does what it is meant to and the support is first class. Never had an issue since implemented and the app seems to be developed going forward too.

Twilight Silk / MMD Brands LLC

I really like this app. So far, it has saved me a lot of time doing exactly what it says it does. Connected to one of my 3rd party vendors and it just pulls their spreadsheet updates and updates my store. Didn't have much trouble setting it up either. Well worth it!

My Homeware Hub

I'm not a very savvy IT person so was a little daunted by the process - but the support has been fantastic. Everything running smoothly as a result. Definitely recommend!

Bikefit Marlborough

Great app for worry free inventory management, and good support to help setup, would recommend, Thanks Brent, Bikefit Marlborough

Katys Boutique

Giving this anything other than a five would be mean. It's a great app with great support and the developers have been really helpful to add in suggestions and improvements for me. https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

PODIATRYST SHOE SALON

I started working with Stock Sync when launching an online store to complement my retail location. Many of my vendors offer drop shipping which allows easier fulfillment for my clients both instore and online. With every vendor having different formats and criteria to their drop shipping policies and methods it's great to find one app to work with to simplify the process. As of today, I'm up to 6 vendor feeds but plan on adding more as I continue to expand my business. The gentleman I usually interact with, Raj, is knowledgeable and communicates well which makes it easy for a person with very little tech skills. I highly recommend Stock Sync.

US 1st

My company deals with 40+ vendors and they all do things a little different regarding inventory updates. Stock sync had the versatility we were looking for to handle this kind of task. We would have liked to have seen a more intuitive dashboard and set up, but then again, there is nothing intuitive about managing 40+ vendors who use everything from DNS to FTP to Google Docs to share drives with TXT files and or CSV files. All in all- can't think of anyone else who could have done this for us, thank you stock sync.

GEORGY COLLECTION

We run a fashion label ' georgycollection.com ' and we have both online and offline business. Given we use Shopify to manage our entire stock inventory I was looking for a solution whereby I can give my agencies access to our current stock on hand to save them from always having to call us to check on stock levels. So now that we have Stock Sync, our Shopify SOH syncs with a Google Sheet that all my agents can view anytime they need.

Also, the customer service from this company is seriously next level. Raj has helped with every single question I had within minutes and basically set up everything I needed - I haven't had customer service this good from any other company ever! - Totally recommend this app and business. Thanks Raj... Cheers Paul

Smplyfi

My store with over 10000 products would have been nightmare to update without Stock Sync. It does the task of updating from my wholesaler and it is correct so far. I like the reports for mismatched products and the not in feed report so I can delete listings that have become discontinued if I choose but I leave the old listings for better SEO. Really I tried like 50 apps from here and was disappointed on almost all EXCEPT this and it does just what I needed.
I recommend Stock Sync for any store with large inventory.

Electronic Apparel Co.

great app i love it so much. it helps with a lot of stuff for my store. This app is pretty cool. i recommend