Stock Sync Inventory Update

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Timstools

Has saved me a lot of time + Helpful service

Bintbiz

amazing app, easy to set up , and with support that really help you
when you carry a big inventory like we do at bintbiz.com this app is a must.
great app, keep it up

Daniela Tombini

Ótimo App Deveria vir padrão no Shopify. Seria impossível atualizar meu estoque com mais de 20.000 skus sem esse app. Parabéns

Usofficeelements

Great app. I have used this app for my South African and US online stores with no issues.

Vavoojewellery

This app saved us a LOT of time,
Our stock supply changes very often and the ability to keep up with this results in no orders that we can't complete and therefore higher satisfaction rate of our customers.
Just drop the file in and all works well.
Great, thank you so much!

Primal Trading Company

Very helpful in saving time. I use it to update my suppliers dropshipping inventory and all I have to do is uplaod the cvs file and the rest is done for me. Thankful for this service!

Juegacontigo

Amazing support, Amazing Tool

Super Sleek and effective tool

Ntcstore

Such a refreshing change to find a Shopify App that actually works well, and at such a reasonable monthly price!

Made my management duties of stock levels a breeze... so easy to use!

I had one issue with a supplier who had a really basic feed and I just couldn't get it to work, reverted to the STock Sync support... wish I did this earlier! They were amazing, fixed my feed and got in working in no time, this was even at the weekend.

Great App, Great Support... can't recommend enough!

C3 Shop Com

Great support! We sync all of our inventory with Google Sheets. It's a super easy way to keep inventory updated.

Bnau

We had an issue with our inventory not importing correctly and Stock Sync were able to find the root of the issue within an hour of reporting it. Great customer service and product.