Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Sharifahtrd

This is a great app, just what my online store needed.

Gilafare Fashion

Looks like at last might have actually worked, but would like to thank support team for all their help in my many issues. Certainly going to make my life a lot easier

Madisonstyle

Great, app!! We have 2 physical locations plus our shopify store, and it's makes it so much easier and faster to sync the inventories. Can't believe shopify doesn't have this as a standard feature. Would recommend this to anyone.

Mdi Carbon Fiber

Does everything those fancy other places do for cheap and way better. This is a simple app that does everything it says it does. and pretty well. Love the integration with google docs to sync inventory

Iansnowltd

We have had some problems with this app but they have always been resolved quickly! Overall it is a fantastic app and is a total life saver.

Simplebabynecessities

This is a great app for managing drop ship vendor inventory. FTP, google Drive, manual import file it takes them all. service has been very quick and effective. excellent app I highly recommend it.

Nfl Gifts

So far so good! I actually have two Shopify stores and I'm trying this app on both. The set up is extremely easy and when I did have a question the support team handled it very promptly! Do NOT waste your time manually dealing w/ inventory when there is an app this inexpensive and easy to use. Also, you can configure w/ multiple stores! Stock sync is soooo worth it!

Dancers Wardrobe

I wanted something that would do a simple sync/import of prices and quantities without changing the item name. This does exactly that. But, beyond the capabilities, the customer service and technical support is what makes this service great. There's tons of syncing apps out there. But, there are very few that respond quickly and provide great customer service. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Genesis Foundry

Very convenient and fairly priced. Simple interface that "just works." The automated feature makes this product a must-have for business owners carrying a large number of SKUs.

Southern Id Solutions

Great App works really well.
More importantly the support received from Jor was amazing. Quick responses and had a solution for all our queries! Highly recommended.