Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Alegriashoestore Walkingcomfort Com

This app is the bomb! It allows me to update stock status from my retail store as well as from the vendors. Whoever has the higher number of items for that sku gets listed in the inventory updated. Couldn't run the store as easily as I do with out it. Highly recommended.

Tbc123

I would highly recommend this App. It is easy to set up and if you get stuck for any reason, Jor and the team on on hand with their excellent support to ensure things run smoothly for you. Great service, lovely people to work with, no complaints at all!

Mahabis

Great app; we do frequent updates of stock levels into shopify and StockSync 's automation works well for us.

Jor's support as been great with fast responses and good problem solving when there's been a bug or a question.

Rinkit Ltd

Brilliant app, works very well.

Ilakmus

App - Cool
Support - Cool
Thank you!!!
Very easy to use!
I'm glad to find this app in shopify app store.

Furnister

We did not start using it yet, But the support is already over the top.

Elegant Party Dresses

Great app and excellent customer service. I got all help I needed with mapping and settings. I am very pleased how the app works and would highly recommend it!

Raven Technologies 2

I am currently using this app and it needs a bit of development in some areas but all in all their support is fantastic and really goes the extra Mile.

Thanks to Jorhan Lau.

Hutsly

Great app and more importantly great customer service, very efficient and quick in answering. Have had a few mapping issues which were sorted by the team very quickly. The great thing about this app is its versatility: it takes quite a few different methods for updating stock. So overall I am very pleased so far and would most definitely recommend it!

Riaannn

Does just what I need it to do!
Synching stock from 3 different suppliers and it works wonderfully.

The support team are amazing and always willing to help with setting up your items. Great job guys.

This app is a must!