Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Taylor

Great app. Had a few teething issues getting it set up due to our infrastructure, but once it was up and running (we used the support team which was very helpful) it's working great.

Kundora

Worst APP ever , you keep waiting 5 hours to start processing and after start processing keep 10 hours without doing anything , i would choose zero stars

Krieger Direct

These guys are going a long way to fill in the gaps in shopify's inventory management. Very easy update manually in multiple varieties. By doing a little back side integration you can get automatic (nearly) real time 2 way event driven inventory updates.

United Bike Co

Great app. Saves tons of time, easy to set up and flexible with the updating process. Support is fast and efficient (not that you will need it much!) Highly recommended.

Kybun

Top Notch.
Saves hours of work in updating stock, not to mention human errors.
The added flexibility in using barcodes and not only SKU puts it above and beyond other apps.
Quick setup that can use multiple sources and schedules stock updates - fire & forget.

Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre

Great support and the app works perfectly. We were using EcommHub before but the prices became unreasonalble for whet we need. Stock Sync fit the bill at a the perfect price.

bestbuyaffordable.com

Magical! this is how best I can say this app works. It does what it say. Work for me perfectly and save me a lots of money and embarrassment. Thank you sooooooooooooo much!
I give this app 100% God bless your wonderful team.

Perfectly Passionate Lingerie

I had trouble making this work for me as my data feed has a traffic light system, but an email to ask for help was quickly answered and Jor tweaked something for me and it all worked.

Since then, given the complicated way the my data feed is made up from my supplier, it has been a bit tricky here and there but Jor has been there every step of the way to help and advise.

Would totally recommend this app offered by this company - their customer service is excellent.

Ron Bennett Menswear

Best inventory import APP on Shopify!!! Amazing service from Jor and the team. Saved me hours of time. Highly recommended. 5 stars

Clear Pharmacy

Excellent app!

We used it for an external inventory file, and it handled our .csv through Dropbox.
If you need a little extra help, like us, the support you'll get is really good.