Stock Sync

Stock Sync

by Stock Sync

Update inventory/Add products from supplier or any feed format

Dancers Wardrobe

I wanted something that would do a simple sync/import of prices and quantities without changing the item name. This does exactly that. But, beyond the capabilities, the customer service and technical support is what makes this service great. There's tons of syncing apps out there. But, there are very few that respond quickly and provide great customer service. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Genesis Foundry

Very convenient and fairly priced. Simple interface that "just works." The automated feature makes this product a must-have for business owners carrying a large number of SKUs.

Southern Id Solutions

Great App works really well.
More importantly the support received from Jor was amazing. Quick responses and had a solution for all our queries! Highly recommended.

Alegriashoestore Walkingcomfort Com

This app is the bomb! It allows me to update stock status from my retail store as well as from the vendors. Whoever has the higher number of items for that sku gets listed in the inventory updated. Couldn't run the store as easily as I do with out it. Highly recommended.

Tbc123

I would highly recommend this App. It is easy to set up and if you get stuck for any reason, Jor and the team on on hand with their excellent support to ensure things run smoothly for you. Great service, lovely people to work with, no complaints at all!

Mahabis

Great app; we do frequent updates of stock levels into shopify and StockSync 's automation works well for us.

Jor's support as been great with fast responses and good problem solving when there's been a bug or a question.

Rinkit Ltd

Brilliant app, works very well.

Ilakmus

App - Cool
Support - Cool
Thank you!!!
Very easy to use!
I'm glad to find this app in shopify app store.

Furnister

We did not start using it yet, But the support is already over the top.

Elegant Party Dresses

Great app and excellent customer service. I got all help I needed with mapping and settings. I am very pleased how the app works and would highly recommend it!