Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

You Smell Nice

Tried to get the SOAP connection working and asked for support, two days later I was told to try again at the end of the week. I did, still didn't work and asked for an update and nothing. Not very good customer services. Please reply!!!!

Petit Tapis

I tried getting on with this before but we were not setup correctly with barcodes etc. After sorting that out and getting some help from support I am now fully up to speed.

Great app that will save so much time!

Once I've sorted all suppliers this way I'll be trying the automatic ordering app they do!

Thanks guys!

Ts8276eb

This app spam asks me for a rating every time I log in, so here's a rating. Will you leave me alone now please.

Egg N Chips Clothing

Was a life saver when it comes to keep track of stock. Highly recommended to all stores with a busy warehouse or any store that drop ships.

Fairhandstrading

Very easy to use, (if you know the info from your drop shipper, of course). Nice!
Many option I haven't used yet. Expect these to work as easily as the "download link" option (the only one I tried)

Loddiedadesigns Com

So far so good and sooooooo much easier than trying to manually update inventory. This is a lifesaver and we use it daily at loddiedadesigns.com. Some say it is hard to learn, but after you set up some test products and learn how it works, it's actually a no brainer.

Quality New Refurbished Electronics

Very easy to set-up; saves a bunch of time with tracking inventory!

Dominion94

Very easy to set up and did exactly what I needed.

Frontier Western Store

Excellent app to manage and sync inventories between channels an export of physical store.

Mavigiyim Ca

Simple, easy to use, gets the job done.