Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Wineseekernz

I am upgrading my rating to 5. The product is much more stable now and running timely. They also added back a feature that I was using that they had previously deprecated after I asked. Great service!

Groupe Orca

tres bonne application..permet de gagner bocoup de temps .. j adore

Maddiebelle

I had a problem with connecting Stock Sync to my dropbox. I had to e-mail Stock Sync, my problem was fixed within minutes.
And when I had more questions the guys were more than willing to help.
Amazing service.
Ann - maddiebellerugs.com.au

Guitarpusher

This is an amazing product and saves us a lot of time! Specifically, it doesn't only sync stocks, it also syncs other attributes like weight, price, description. And it has tons of connectivity options. We personally use google drive and it works very well. The best thing is that this has comprehensive logs where I can find items not found and items not yet in store, so no need for time consuming vlookups.

I hope you can add transfers to sync with purchase orders so we can also sync incoming stocks!

Cp Elite

These guys are excellent. They are fast to respond and are reliable in finding answers to difficult issues. I Highly recommend these guys!

Finlaysonfi

Great product for syncing inventories, tags, prices etc. which is also easy to use. And does come with an awesome support!

Computer Shop Uk

This is a 5 star app for your business. You should get it before you launch your store as you will love and understand the importance of why you can't live without it.

I run a computer store for the UK and my supplier has about 1700 products updated daily stock coming and going. How many people would you need to keep up with that amount of updates? How do you avoid overselling? Keep track of it from day one but if you like me were nearly 2 months into it? Get this app.

Upload of stock? The more the longer and doing it manually in my case maybe 5 months.

Now at first Stock Sync did not work for me but they got the greatest support and soon my update feed could read and update stock from my suppliers csv file. When money arrived I could not get import to work but support made it happen so over night my store got filled with products and I have been live since 4 December 2017.

So far my need is for the basic plan. Now Stock Sync works on update and import I can take care of my business and save time and not worry of stock not being controlled which is very important.

Devan Spirit

Fantastic App! Makes keeping stock in order a breeze!

Thedldllc Com

This app is great! I'm using it to sync from my vendors' FTP servers on a regular basis. It was easy to setup the feed and map the files, and within a few hours I had imported 17,000 products. Huge time saver!
I have requested support a few times, and the developer has been very responsive each time. In fact, I asked for a new feature, and within a day it was added! I'm very happy I found this app, it's well worth the price.

Marinter

We've been using stocksync for a year now and it has proven a very reliable app.