Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Fearlesscharm

Excellent customer service and awesome app! This is the only affordable app I could find that will update stock via barcode, and I received fantastic, prompt service each time I reached out with questions. Very happy! :)

Rugs World

Great app, exactly what I needed!
And amazing customer as well, they helped me many times to make the app work perfectly with my custom needs and always responded very quickly.
Thank you!

Magiclypink

Doesn't work at all. Just keeps giving match fails. No time to go and sit with a developer on something that should work to begin with. It's not rocket science, but this app just can't read the inventory.

Styor

This is one of the best apps available in Shopify market at the moment, worth every cent..

Lilocrafts

The app is working very smooth and updating every 3 hours (on basic plan) which is quite nice for my kind of inventory , easy to setup .

Discountoemaccessories

I dont know what I would do without this app! Superb!!

Ouroboros Herbals

Excellent customer service. I had some issues syncing my Etsy inventory and got help quickly. Works as it should making it a helpful app.

Cottage Door Press

This software is amazing! It helps us keep our store up to date and their support is wonderful as well!

Style About

Excellent app - and support! Does what it's supposed to do :)
Easy to setup, automatically update inventory and fast, friendly support!
Hope they'll introduce more features soon, such as automatically adding new products and variations as well!

Maxgodis

Great app. Fast and excellent support by the Stock Sync team.