Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

The Abbey Collection

03/04/2020. Well here we go again. I have had 2 files stuck in the Que in four days. You must resolve and stabilize this APP or you will see folks leaving your app to another supplier.
David Foster
The Abbey

The Abbey

Since starting with these folks over a year ago, I can say they have come a long way. Their systems are working better after every update and can say they are working hard to elevate their App.
As you can see we started on a rocky road and have been able to over come the challenges.

Great job team, keep moving forward.

I have tried to respond to the app developer. They ask question no action, I respond in a professional manner with detail, no action. To say I am getting quite upset with this lack of service or even some dialog would be an understatement.
Regards
Retired PMP

Tayarlo

Great app that save me tons of work and time

Brewer Supply Co

App works great! Developers are super helpful and very responsive.

Cheapestrugsonline

This app fulfills a need that some shops may have and essentially allows easy integration with other forms of stock updates - saving potentially hours of work a day.

Fairly priced for what it does, and service staff helped resolve an issue we had without any problems at all.

Envelopekings

An absolutely awesome app, suits our website https://envelopekings.co.uk/ to a tee! where we can use our suppliers api for both stock syncing and pricing, so when stocks are adjusted and prices increase, this app will allow you to set up both syncing and pricing from our suppliers api automatically, set up once you can leave it alone. Excellent support also, if you do not know or fear messing up the set up, their support will do it for you.

Pro Spec

My feeds keep stopping somehow, causing items that are sold out to not update. A major problem, obviously. I never changed the settings after starting the feed, yet they continue to have this problem. App worked fine for years, so Im not sure what the issue is. The last 2 months have been really awful though.

Nityangistore

Fast customer response and very flexible. Been using this service for some time now and very happy. thank you.

Outdoorking

Works well with my supplier's XML inventory feed. Very helpful support as well.

Babysupermarket

Awesome product. Does the job.

Rugs Of Beauty

Super useful app. Wonderful support too. Highly recommended.