Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Prima Perfume

Great customer support from Jor! This app has saved me so much stress and time!!

The Cargo House

Great time saver, I love the app and the support is very helpful and quick. I could not operate this store without an app like this. There are more like it, but not as affordable that I have found.

Shabbychicdecor Com

Folks - if you are looking for a inventory sync, simple to use and cost effective, this is it. For ShabbyChicDecor we needed to sync our manufacture's inventory with to our website as we drop ship. Our manufacture provided us a FTP to the inventory file. Stock Sync made it simple with a one time login to the FTP server, then mapping the appropriate columns to match SKU and QTY. Its that simple.

Fitnessgearusa

good for supplements . Works well. Highly recommend

Econscious

It just works. [Well, I did have a little help from their excellent support team].

Fashiongallerystore

I am very satisfied with this plugin for shopify. I am using for keeping ebay listings in sync with shopify and application is doing a great job to accomplish this goal. Excellent customer support - Jor worked with me closely through many issues I was having originally and even deployed a patch to resolve the issues on the fly. All i can say they are incredible and listen to users needs and take it very seriously. I am glad that I chose this application over many other out there that didn't meet my needs. Price is very affordable as well! I give this application 5+ star and look forward helping to make small improvements that would make it best plugin out there to keep your inventory in sync.

Oddzz Endz

Works great when it is actually up and running, but frequent outages with the app being down. Today the app has been down all day so far. App Support is terrible! I have given up contacting their support department because I either don't get a response or when they do respond, it's 3-4 days later. Totally unacceptable!!!!

Pomemal

best app for inventory updates.
And excellent customer support. I am repeating, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Cyclesgalleria

Incredible support and amazing functionality.
There was one feature the app didn't have, a week later after some consultation with them - it was there!
Using it to sync inventory on thousands of products daily. Highly recommended.

Elegant Stripper

Perfect App with the Best Support! **Keep reading to see why** At first I was having trouble syncing the app with my supplier's inventory files and the support team was quick to respond and help guide me through the issues.

The best part was when I asked if there was a way for me to round the price to .99 instead of .00. The reply for Stock Sync was one of a kind! I was told unfortunately this feature is unavailable, but they would ADD this option because of my request! I wish more services operated the way the team at Stock Sync does. I highly recommend these guys!