Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

Chantilly Way

THIS IS AWESOME....I love it because I don't have to worry about overselling. I needed help with my store because I had some things wrong on my site and they were very quick to respond and very helpful.

Ifluidtechnologysolutions

Yes this helps my life to be a lot easier without having to manually update stock

Mandauefoam

Amazing Support staff and very useful app.

Nanas Resale

Very nice

Thank you very much for your support and
A great app.

Zadikase

This has given me so many ways to save. Customer Service is responsive. All my needs are met. Even if you have special request they can help you setup.
Thanks Jor!!

Kesken

Wow! This is the most resourceful app we've seen so far... Completely eliminated tedious inventory management. And their customer support is exceptional - they're around like 24/7. They're resourceful, prompt and responsive. Thank you Raj for all your help!

Barril

This app has given us back a ton of time every day, from managing inventory and pricing to focusing on more important things - like customers.
The support is also fantastic if you have any troubles.

Wall2wall Furnishings

Stock Sync is such a great app with many features that help save time managing inventory!

Fatbeats

Stock Sync is great! Their customer support is excellent, fast and communicative. They were able to solve a number of inventory issues in a matter of days that had plagued our business for years. Highly recommend the app and the developer!

Direct 4x4

Great app for syncing stock info with another platform. Some CSV fiddling required and some of the options are not very well explained but once you have learned your way around, it's a great app to have running in the background.