Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Envelopekings

An absolutely awesome app, suits our website https://envelopekings.co.uk/ to a tee! where we can use our suppliers api for both stock syncing and pricing, so when stocks are adjusted and prices increase, this app will allow you to set up both syncing and pricing from our suppliers api automatically, set up once you can leave it alone. Excellent support also, if you do not know or fear messing up the set up, their support will do it for you.

Pro Spec

My feeds keep stopping somehow, causing items that are sold out to not update. A major problem, obviously. I never changed the settings after starting the feed, yet they continue to have this problem. App worked fine for years, so Im not sure what the issue is. The last 2 months have been really awful though.

Nityangistore

Fast customer response and very flexible. Been using this service for some time now and very happy. thank you.

Outdoorking

Works well with my supplier's XML inventory feed. Very helpful support as well.

Babysupermarket

Awesome product. Does the job.

Rugs Of Beauty

Super useful app. Wonderful support too. Highly recommended.

Old School Beauly

This has been an absolute godsend. With a brick & mortar store with over 10,000 product lines this allows us to keep our website updated with price changes and stock levels in a quick and efficient manner. Very impressed.
www.OldSchoolBeauly.com

Random Swag

A must have app for anyone who uses drop shippers

Artsuncommon

I had a minor technical issue setting up my feed but in less than 24 hours the guys at Stock Sync didn't just answer my question I had, they set it up for me! Now THAT is service. Very impressed and happy!

Truck Elec

This app does what it says on the tin, Reliable app with good support.