Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Gfts N Stuff

Love the App! Really easy to set up and does what it claims. I will not need this app full time right now, but I will be adding it to my list to use in the future. I recommend this App to anyone wanting to make adding products easily! Customer support is great too!

Planetrzr Com

We had been looking to add real time warehouse inventory to our sites for a while. Then we found Stock Sync. They worked with us hands on and had prices and inventory up and running on both our sites in no time. And at a cost of only $5 a month! Exceptional customer service and so far the app is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. We highly recommend them!

Hippiechic

Another one of those really useful apps that you need to install asap. Our accessories are so popular we need to keep stock levels accurate and this app does that for us easily.

Kartel Time

Another one of those really useful apps that you need to install asap. Our watches are so popular we need to keep stock levels accurate and this app does that for us easily.

Gleaming Monkey

This App is the nuts! Indeed, superb. The support from Jor is prompt and always expert. Cannot recommend the app enough. If you have been through the pain of selling items which are out of stock, this is the perfect solution for syncing with your and your suppliers stock levels. Love it.

Squiggyssextoys

Excellent app worth every penny I can finally relax knowing my inventory levels are automatically being updated. Perfect when used with drop shipping.

Muuio

Great app that works with a lot of drop ship companies. Easy to use and understand.
We have been using the app since May 2016 and the issues we had was typically problems we had made for ourself. The app is able to work with several suppliers and have a great solution for suppliers that just delete their products from the feed before they zero them. An issue that will cause a lot of problems if not supported by the app.
And again great service from the team behind Stock Sync!

Bikebeta

App works very well, plus extremely helpful support staff!

Grossovacanze

Great and useful app! I have tried various sources and has always responded correctly, I have had an issue and the support has been fast and risolutive. Recommended!

Gentlemanknives

Perfect to sync your inventory with your suppliers', exactly what I needed + they answered my questions really fast.