Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Vavoojewellery

This app saved us a LOT of time,
Our stock supply changes very often and the ability to keep up with this results in no orders that we can't complete and therefore higher satisfaction rate of our customers.
Just drop the file in and all works well.
Great, thank you so much!

Primal Trading Company

Very helpful in saving time. I use it to update my suppliers dropshipping inventory and all I have to do is uplaod the cvs file and the rest is done for me. Thankful for this service!

Juegacontigo

Amazing support, Amazing Tool

Super Sleek and effective tool

Ntcstore

Such a refreshing change to find a Shopify App that actually works well, and at such a reasonable monthly price!

Made my management duties of stock levels a breeze... so easy to use!

I had one issue with a supplier who had a really basic feed and I just couldn't get it to work, reverted to the STock Sync support... wish I did this earlier! They were amazing, fixed my feed and got in working in no time, this was even at the weekend.

Great App, Great Support... can't recommend enough!

C3 Shop Com

Great support! We sync all of our inventory with Google Sheets. It's a super easy way to keep inventory updated.

Bnau

We had an issue with our inventory not importing correctly and Stock Sync were able to find the root of the issue within an hour of reporting it. Great customer service and product.

Tntcommodities Com

I require additional technical assistance and Stock Sync provides it. It can sometimes take some back and forth communication before some issues are resolved, but Stock Sync doesn't give up on me and is always polite and professional.

Laracasey

Pretty decent app for the money. My biggest complaint is the server delay. I have sync set to daily at 8:50 am. I have been in "1 hour server delay" for the past 2 hours - which is why I am giving it a 3 out of 5.

Overlook Boots

Highly responsive support team. Saves us a tremendous amount of time on manual activities.

Lilly Grace Crafts

So I don't usually write reviews, but I felt compelled to write one about Stock Sync. I run a store with over 20,000 skus, and had tried a number of different options to update stock prior to finding this app, all of which were VERY time consuming. I had been using the Shopify product upload csv file, which is fine is you are running less than 1000 skus, but even then it has some issues (image maintenance for a start if you aren't using hosted images).
Stock Sync has been a real blessing and worth every penny! The updates are so simple, and now with the enhanced features you can update more than just stock levels, all with a simple drag and drop and the update for over 20,000 skus is quick!
If you have a large inventory, or have inventory from multiple suppliers this is an absolute must!!