Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Shopforthehouse

These guys are amazing. This app is crucial to the running of our business and has saved us hours of manual processing per day.

Industry And Co

Works exactly as described and support is first class. One of the best purchases I've made.

Jacobeans

Thanks for this app. This really is perfect in everyway. Works an absolute treat. faultless and a great pricing structure too. Fantastic support. Definitely found a good app here with a company who knows what they are doing. Really professional. Cheers :D

Parade Of Novelties Sports

fast, easy, good support, low cost

Ridgeline Direct

Great app! with quick response and feedback from support

Mrsportsgear

The app works exactly how i need it to work!! Support Has been great to taylor the app to my needs :)

Beauty Bath Beyond

Great service! They respond to your inquires quickly!

Samburu

A simple, intelligent and easy to use solution which helps us keep our inventory in sync. Excellent support too.

Industrial Supplies Uk

The best app I have used yet. They couldn't really have designed this any better. I had to get them to help with setting up a couple of syncs as my technical knowledge is very limited but they did it all for me. First class!

Comprasmax

This is an edit of a previous review. When we first installed the app, it worked great and we've always been happy with it. However, as our needs have grown, we've realized that support from Stock Sync is truly phenomenal and they even accommodated a feature that we'd been requesting. Thanks Jor and team!