Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Babysupermarket

Awesome product. Does the job.

Rugs Of Beauty

Super useful app. Wonderful support too. Highly recommended.

Old School Beauly

This has been an absolute godsend. With a brick & mortar store with over 10,000 product lines this allows us to keep our website updated with price changes and stock levels in a quick and efficient manner. Very impressed.
www.OldSchoolBeauly.com

Random Swag

A must have app for anyone who uses drop shippers

Artsuncommon

I had a minor technical issue setting up my feed but in less than 24 hours the guys at Stock Sync didn't just answer my question I had, they set it up for me! Now THAT is service. Very impressed and happy!

Truck Elec

This app does what it says on the tin, Reliable app with good support.

Grease Monkey

Stock sync allows batch updates to our online store that would otherwise take days if done manually - due to a large product inventory. It saves a lot of time and when it works well, it is a dream!
Thanks Stock-Sync!

Kyboot

This App is like another employee - and a good one! We continuously update our inventory because we have multiple shops, warehouses, thousands of SKUs, volatile production output, and a general mild headache :)
Stock Sync is our one-stop-shop solution to AUTOMATICALLY keeping everything up to date, making sure our customers always see the right picture.
On top of that, you'll be challenged to find better support for an app - with a real solution oriented approach in a timely manner. Still here?! Click Get!

99 Sinks

This app is awesome. It saves me hours of updating stock levels manually from my suppliers. It's really easy. Just set up a profile for each supplier you get feeds from and upload the csv files. Simple.

Shakespeares Attic

We've been using Stock Sync for 8 months. It was quick and easy to set up. We had minor issues using it in the beginning. But, it turned out those issues were on our side.

The support for this product is second to none. Quick, dependable, and always courteous. They care about their customers, appreciate feedback, and are constantly looking for ways to improve the product. Since we began using Stock Sync, we have seen continued innovation and improvement in performance.

How many hours a day are you spending updating inventory? If it is as little as one hour a day, and you pay someone $15/hour to do the task, your return on investment happens in 3.3 days at the highest pricing level.

If you are still updating inventory with spreadsheets, this product is a no-brainer.

UPDATE: I originally posted the above review in September 2016. It is now April 2019. Pricing plans have changed. But, the quality of service has not. When you're running a business, consistency is important. Raj and Jor are consistently professional, courteous, and efficient. Close to 3 years later. That level of dependability is rare. Do not hesitate to try their products. They'll be there to support you.