Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

Stock Sync ‑ Qty update by SKU

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Bogo Usa

Amazing app; has every option you could possibly ask for and support is incredible. Wish it would have the option to export from Shopify then upload to an FTP server.

Kjolarogkonfekt

excelent support to Custom soap rest api

Best Home Rugs

Beautiful app! So easy to use, saves me such a hassle, and does it automatically. Just set and forget

Rebel Romance B2b

Works most of the time. Good price for the app

Fantasy Fields

great price and easy to use! flexible input options to submit the source flat file.

Brandmrkt Outlet

Simple and easy stock sync with no extra effort needed. Simply awesome!

Parks Canada Shop

not easy to figure out if your file is working or not and there's pretty much always a server delay - meaning you submit your file but it's usually 2 hours later when its updated so if you're in a rush it won't happen - today I've waited more than 4 hours and am still waiting...

Standardissue

Fantastic easy to use app and really good support too.

Lil Czech Treasures

10/11/17 Okay!! I'm happy :) I reinstalled this app about a month ago, I knew this could be a good app and it is. Thank you!

Fair Trade Fusion

StockSync has run very well for my website and I rarely have any issues with it. I love its customizations and it provides great value for the price. Well done!

Jamie