Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Fashiongallerystore

I am very satisfied with this plugin for shopify. I am using for keeping ebay listings in sync with shopify and application is doing a great job to accomplish this goal. Excellent customer support - Jor worked with me closely through many issues I was having originally and even deployed a patch to resolve the issues on the fly. All i can say they are incredible and listen to users needs and take it very seriously. I am glad that I chose this application over many other out there that didn't meet my needs. Price is very affordable as well! I give this application 5+ star and look forward helping to make small improvements that would make it best plugin out there to keep your inventory in sync.

Oddzz Endz

Works great when it is actually up and running, but frequent outages with the app being down. Today the app has been down all day so far. App Support is terrible! I have given up contacting their support department because I either don't get a response or when they do respond, it's 3-4 days later. Totally unacceptable!!!!

Pomemal

best app for inventory updates.
And excellent customer support. I am repeating, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Cyclesgalleria

Incredible support and amazing functionality.
There was one feature the app didn't have, a week later after some consultation with them - it was there!
Using it to sync inventory on thousands of products daily. Highly recommended.

Elegant Stripper

Perfect App with the Best Support! **Keep reading to see why** At first I was having trouble syncing the app with my supplier's inventory files and the support team was quick to respond and help guide me through the issues.

The best part was when I asked if there was a way for me to round the price to .99 instead of .00. The reply for Stock Sync was one of a kind! I was told unfortunately this feature is unavailable, but they would ADD this option because of my request! I wish more services operated the way the team at Stock Sync does. I highly recommend these guys!

Fearlesscharm

Excellent customer service and awesome app! This is the only affordable app I could find that will update stock via barcode, and I received fantastic, prompt service each time I reached out with questions. Very happy! :)

Rugs World

Great app, exactly what I needed!
And amazing customer as well, they helped me many times to make the app work perfectly with my custom needs and always responded very quickly.
Thank you!

Magiclypink

Doesn't work at all. Just keeps giving match fails. No time to go and sit with a developer on something that should work to begin with. It's not rocket science, but this app just can't read the inventory.

Styor

This is one of the best apps available in Shopify market at the moment, worth every cent..

Lilocrafts

The app is working very smooth and updating every 3 hours (on basic plan) which is quite nice for my kind of inventory , easy to setup .