Stock Sync Inventory Update

Stock Sync Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Inventory Management: Update/Add products from any feed file

Emotion Engine International

This is the #1 app on Shopify.

I tell you I have a supplier that uses a red/amber/green traffic light system for stock levels, they customised the app to work for that.

I asked them to make it so the app updated stock for individual variants by the traffic light system. They got it done in 24 hours.

They walked me through the early stages and made sure my store got on its feet with the best customer support I have experienced in the app store.

If you're looking for the app that autoupdates your stock from xml/csv/google sheets/JSON/XLS/XLSX files this is THE app to do it with.

Planetbaron

Very easy to setup. Thanks for making my life easy.

Unique Gifts And Handbags

Since we are a drop ship provider, it is nice to have Stock Sync as it stocks and syncs our inventory with our inventory provider. One less thing for me to handle. Love It.

Awside

This apps is a must and just awesome. If your supplier can export files you can automate all the inventory, pricing, publish updates with a user friendly interface.

This app really worth every penny, plus the prices are good.
A+++

Farmhouse Sinks

What an amazing app! I get my inventory feeds several different ways and stock sync handles all of them. What a relief.
Also, support is great!

Tempka

I'm using this app for a few days and set up went great, testing also working great with my customer ERP and FTP, but suddenly the app stops working, since this morning, and nobody is returning my messages, no one is answering... what's happening ??? Is there a status page or a website where we can check the app status??

Chokeshopify

I've been using this app from day one and can highly recommend it. It addresses all my stock update needs and the support team is very friendly and knowledgeable. Another plus is that they are always tweaking and adding new features, so the app is constantly being developed further.

Yvonne Kone

A little tricky on the set up, but super quick and helpful support system! So far so great :)

Virivkynafukovaci

Great app and great support ! Reccomend

Libelula Vesela

I started using Stock Sync in November last year when we relaunched our store www.libelula-vesela.ro on Shopify platform. Since then we had no major issues and, if any, were solved instantly. You can have almost any kind of information sources and Stock Sync will deal with it. The type of information you can update and the various rules created in order to deal with is more than enough for me to perform manual and/or automatic updates. As we are growing pretty fast we can only appreciate the gradual and fair pricing policy of Stock Sync. So, i strongly recommend Stock Sync for any shop who wants to keep in line with its suppliers stock information.