Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Automate import products & inventory from almost any feeds

Black Puffin

Excellent app. It makes managing your shop's inventory very efficient. Their support is second to none and they quickly helped me resolve several issues I had, caused only by my lack of knowledge regarding the use of my dropshippers CSV feeds and Shopify. Highly recommended.

Jjamsho

Exactly what I was after. Good support too.

Logique Boutique

This app is literally the life line of my company. We use it to keep track of our large inventory with new arrivals daily. We've had a few issues over the months but nothing that wasn't quickly resolved

Needdogtoys

great app, but the most important part is the support, they are quick to help you out, and with your stock sync you can have peace of mind
again great app.

Archery Palace

Excellent app! I use this to connect to an ftp server and update my inventory.
I needed a little help correcting the path and file name from the support team, but they responded quickly and took care of me! A must have to help you with your inventory needs!

Team Sports Gift

Easy to set-up, works in a timely manner and the customer service is great! I run a large store with many dropship suppliers. I was feeling overwhelmed keeping up with the inventory counts daily, so I tried Stock Sync. When I started I had a few issues with getting a couple of the suppliers going so I contacted customer service for help. Jor went above and beyond the call of duty, diligently helping me until the problems were resolved. I love, love, love this app!

Coevo Decor

Does what is says on the tin - very limited options though.

Gfts N Stuff

Love the App! Really easy to set up and does what it claims. I will not need this app full time right now, but I will be adding it to my list to use in the future. I recommend this App to anyone wanting to make adding products easily! Customer support is great too!

Planetrzr Com

We had been looking to add real time warehouse inventory to our sites for a while. Then we found Stock Sync. They worked with us hands on and had prices and inventory up and running on both our sites in no time. And at a cost of only $5 a month! Exceptional customer service and so far the app is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. We highly recommend them!

Hippiechic

Another one of those really useful apps that you need to install asap. Our accessories are so popular we need to keep stock levels accurate and this app does that for us easily.