Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

Stock Sync ‑ Inventory Update

by Stock Sync

Import product & inventory from Google, Excel or any feeds

Lyxpro

Major time saver. They keep on adding more features - this app gets better and better.

Boodywearus

Pretty versatile app for the price. Does what we need it to with a nice feature set that allows for 3PL SKU variations and business rules. It's a bit counter-intuitive to set up and instructions were not very clear. Support takes about a day to get back to you, but are responsive and helpful. I'm happy with Stock Sync and will likely apply it across other web properties.

Mx5 Parts

Stoked! We have 3 drop-ship partners and the admin was taking too long until we discovered Stock Sync

Atomic Dev Store

Support is inconsistent and the quality of response from techs can vary a lot. Sometimes it can be very time consuming or impossible to get assistance. Unfortunately I am in a situation where I need good support on a feature but cannot get it. In addition, the app has had some "unavailable" messages due to excess load.

Factoryshoeshop

Brilliant,
We're a shop with over 30,000 variants coming in from other companies daily, wouldn't be able to run without this system. Super easy to use, wouldn't change.

Www Brightstore Co Uk

This app is perfect, and saves loads of time keeping stock up to date, avoiding customer disappointment, and lost sales.

Goddesshera

I want to say big thanks for the costumer serves an for the guys that helped me to
upload my files, very helpful Thanks for your patients !!!.

Factory Zone

This is by far the best app for syncing, updating and importing product inventory and pricing! Massive time saver, thanks!

Charmstotreasure Pixelsupply

Great time saver. Consistent and reliable customer service.

Dirtbikebitz Store

Slow and unhelpful customer support, the tool work as it should but the support is poor.