Stock Sync: Automate Inventory

Import products from any source, or update existing ones!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Unique Gifts And Handbags

Since we are a drop ship provider, it is nice to have Stock Sync as it stocks and syncs our inventory with our inventory provider. One less thing for me to handle. Love It.

Awside

Time spent using app About 2 years

This apps is a must and just awesome. If your supplier can export files you can automate all the inventory, pricing, publish updates with a user friendly interface.

This app really worth every penny, plus the prices are good.
A+++

Farmhouse Sinks

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

What an amazing app! I get my inventory feeds several different ways and stock sync handles all of them. What a relief.
Also, support is great!

Tempka

Location France

I'm using this app for a few days and set up went great, testing also working great with my customer ERP and FTP, but suddenly the app stops working, since this morning, and nobody is returning my messages, no one is answering... what's happening ??? Is there a status page or a website where we can check the app status??

Chokeshopify

Time spent using app About 4 years

I've been using this app from day one and can highly recommend it. It addresses all my stock update needs and the support team is very friendly and knowledgeable. Another plus is that they are always tweaking and adding new features, so the app is constantly being developed further.

Yvonne Kone

Location Denmark

A little tricky on the set up, but super quick and helpful support system! So far so great :)

Virivkynafukovaci

Location Czechia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app and great support ! Reccomend

Libelula Vesela

Location Romania

I started using Stock Sync in November last year when we relaunched our store www.libelula-vesela.ro on Shopify platform. Since then we had no major issues and, if any, were solved instantly. You can have almost any kind of information sources and Stock Sync will deal with it. The type of information you can update and the various rules created in order to deal with is more than enough for me to perform manual and/or automatic updates. As we are growing pretty fast we can only appreciate the gradual and fair pricing policy of Stock Sync. So, i strongly recommend Stock Sync for any shop who wants to keep in line with its suppliers stock information.

Trevacy Outdoors

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I agree, Jor was a pleasure to work with. Their response time is fast and they fixed a user error that I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. So far the app is working great and saving me a massive amount of time that I was spending before updating inventory. Their pricing is reasonable. I only wish that I had found them sooner!

Prima Perfume

Location Australia

Great customer support from Jor! This app has saved me so much stress and time!!